[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Boldin, Holt, DJax, or Walker?

radrguy

Hey Everyone,

In a 10-team performance league, pts per reception.

Which 2 WRs should I start this week?? Your advice/input is much welcomed!!! Thanks.

Holt (STL) vs SEA

Boldin (ARI) vs CHI

Walker(DEN) vs OAK

DJackson(SEA) vs STL

THanks again!!

Holt and DJax...

I like Holt in what will probably be a high scoring game for both teams.

Walker seems to be getting more looks every week and it is the Raiders...But will the Broncos just run the whole game?

I'm just not sold on Jackson. Without S.A. the offense seems a little lost.

As much as I like Boldin, against the Bears he's not my favorite. but they did allow Evans a score late.

I guess for me it'd be Holt and Jackson...with Holt and Boldin a close second.

Quantegy & Chubby Parrot - thanks for the input. I am leaning towards Holt & DJax - as I know CHI D is tough and Walker may or may not do a lot vs my Pathetic Raiders.....but I just hope that Hasselbeck turns it around and throws a lot to DJax and gets a couple of scores. Thanks.....anyone else??

I say Holt and Walker with Holt and Boldin a close 2nd.

Walker is getting better and better each week. As the season progresses, he looks as if he is understanding the offense more and more. And dude, they're playing against the Raiders. I know it spells a lot of running, but the Bronco's aren't going to be 1 dimensional. And Boldin and the Cardinals will be playing catch up again like usual. There will be a lot of Cardinals passing. Like myself, I am passing up on Mason (with a move that I will probably regret) to play Bryant Johnson. Oh well. Cross my fingers and hope for the best I guess.

I like Holt and D Jax. But I do like Walker upside. It will be rough for Boldin to be productive.