[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OAKLAND ?

soco

I KNOW THIS IS A STUPID QUESTION BUT I HAVE TO ASK IT .

IS ANYONE HOLDING ON TO OR STARTING RANDY MOSS THIS WEEK?

I AM JUST LOOKING FOR YOUR THOUGHTS THANKS

Oakland Sucks and yes I'm starting Moss.

As a fan of the raiders my thoughts are that they are a division 1 college team. I think Ohio state could be this team. Adding insult to injury, skeletor gets to embarrass the raiders once again. This is a team on a rickety wooden ship in the atlantic during hurricane season without a rudder. I would have more hope, but since al davis is a vampire we can look forward to 400 more years of great decision making.

YEA I KNOW MY CAPS LOCK IS ON .I CAN"T FIND MY GLASSES AND IM TO LAZY TO LOOK FOR THEM

CAPS lock is on the same place on every keyboard, to the middle left. If you can't see the caps lock button how can you read our posts?

I can see the button but im near sighted in one eye and far sighted in the other its better for me to read what I write if the caps lock is on but I just went and got :D my glasses so its cool

I can see the button but im near sighted in one eye and far sighted in the other its better for me to read what I write if the caps lock is on but I just went and got :D my glasses so its cool

oooh, that sucks. I'm just blind if i don't put in contacts.

I also understand. I wear glasses also and when I first started posting, I always used caps because it was a whole lot easier to read what I was typing and read what others posted if they used caps.

I learned they thought I was yelling at them. So it is back to lower case.

Still it is hard on these old eyes at times to read through a long post. :D

Hey man I was not trying to make anyone mad with my posts .I did not think about the cap thing thanks for the insight I just hate these glasses and choose not to use them but know I will so not to upset you guys :D its all cool

Edited by soco

Anyways back on the topic, I'm kind of irritated because I traded away Randy Moss 2 weeks ago, and even though he isn't lighting it up he has had a TD in two straight weeks. I kept Hines Ward and he's done jack two weeks in a row. Thank goodness I got Reggie Williams though, too bad he's on a bye.

I'd give Randy a shot, even though he hasn't got yardage he still has got 2 TDs in 2 weeks in a row.