[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ WR

kingfish247

maybe i'm just overthinking but there are a couple angles, must start two...

Wayne vs. WAS... IND's passing game has been pretty average although WAS will be without their two starting CBs and made Brandon Jones look like a stud last week.

Coles vs. DET... at home he's averaging 95yds and has all 3 of his TDs. Coles is questionable and might disappear as he did in the Jags game???

Roy W. @ NYJ... he's on fire but in his 3 away games he's averaging under 75yds and no TDs.

I've been leaning towards Wayne and Roy.

I would go with Coles...he's been 'questionable' for about 3 weeks in a row now, and has put up good numbers....I made mistake of leaving Roy Williams on bench last week as wasnt sure how effective he'd be with back problems. We all know how he did, and ALL Kitna did was look to him.....

Skins gave up a lot of yards on the ground to Titans....Colts may look to control the game, pound the ball, keep Portis off the field. I'd go Coles and Roy......two of hottest receivers in league right now ...

Thx!

chinatown:

McNabb,Roethlisberger

Ronnie Brown,Cadillac,Frank Gore,Joseph Addai, Rhodes, Pittman

Holt,Roy Williams,Driver,Coles, Reggie Williams

Tynes,Carney

Giants, Bengals

10-team league; 6 pts rushing/receiving, 1 pt every 25 yds, NO pts receptions

you going with Roy and Coles? or are you throwing Reggie in there for his cherry matchup @ HOU?

Thx!

chinatown:

you going with Roy and Coles? or are you throwing Reggie in there for his cherry matchup @ HOU?

Yup...going Roy...Coles...Reggie......then Ronnie Brown...toss up if I go Caddy against Philly or Rhodes against Skins.....rhodes shares carries, but could get a td or 2 against them.....tuff call

I actually have a similar decision to make as I have to pick 3 between Roy, Coles, Owens and Chad Johnson.

As of right now I'm starting Roy, Coles and Owens.

Apply this info to your situation and start Roy and Coles.

Edited by irish

dear god this is a ridiculous roster...

McNabb

Tomlinson, Gore, T. Jones, Benson, Addai, Turner and M. Robinson

C. Johnson, Fitzgerald, Owens, Roy Williams and Coles

:D

u like that huh!!! That's called draft well, buy low/sell high and all just might work out. :D:clap::bash:

Roy W every week, and Reggie W this week against the CB'less Redskins. Apparently fragile Roy has been a STUD whenever healthy, and the Jets ain't no juggernaut defensively.

Roy W every week, and Reggie W this week against the CB'less Redskins. Apparently fragile Roy has been a STUD whenever healthy, and the Jets ain't no juggernaut defensively.

this is what my gut is telling me. the Skins corners were struggling as-is and now they're both down to 2nd stringers. IND likes to put Wayne in the slot which will be just plain unfair b/c that will be a 2nd/3rd string nickel or dime back.

also the fact that Wayne is in the cozy confines of the dome and on the fast turf.

i think i'm going to let the weather conditions in East Rutherford decide on Sunday.

i love having these dilemmas :D