[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MFL users

i_am_the_swammi

One of our leagues uses CBS Sportline ( :D ), which to date has been about as brutal an experience as you could imagine. Limited access during peak times, Gamecenter unreliable, owners being unable to adjust their line-ups prior to gametime as the CBS server is clogged....brutal.

Well, I sent a scathing email to their customer service folks, and in turn recieved an email with the usual blather like "they are working toward making it a better product, upgrading their software, etc.". That being said, they then extended a money-back guarantee, which is really no such thing. It reads:

"Refunds will be processed as soon as the refund request is authenticated by our Fantasy Support Staff. When a refund is processed, the associated league will be discontinued (i.e. it will no longer be accessible for use)."

So basically, if their product sucks (which is does), and you want a refund, you can get one, but your league will be discontinued, and you then have no website to manage your team. Your only other option is to suck it up and deal with it.

So my question is this: does MFL offer an option where a league could set itself up midseason? We'd need to be able to input all our YTD scoring, roster moves, schedule, etc....and if MFL does offer this, what is the cost for a partial year?

Thanks in advance!

link to mfl.com league set up

Instructions to purchase league:

The Internet:

If your browser is either IE 4 or Netscape 4 (or later), you can fill out our secure online

MyFantasyLeague.com order form. Just go to your 2006 league and select the For Commissioners > $$Purchase League$$ option.

Once the league is purchased, the commish can run the whole season retroactively.

Here’s the sales info:

The prices listed below are all-inclusive - there are no hidden fees. This low flat fee is what you will pay per league, with all statistics and transactions included from week 1 through the Super Bowl.

$69.95 per league if ordered by June 15, 2006

$79.95 per league if ordered by July 31, 2006

$89.95 per league if ordered on or after August 1, 2006

We also offer discounts for purchasing more than one league (save $10 on each additional league) and for switching from another service (we'll match their price or give you up to a $30 discount). Contact sales@myfantasyleague.com for details on discounts available for switching from another service.

Customer service:

Send an email to support@myfantasyleague.com

We pride ourselves on superior customer support. You should hear back from us within 24 hours, and often times within a couple of hours.

Good luck. You've made a wise decision.

Guest Mutine Bullfrog

A joined MFL at the very end of last season and they allowed me to load roster and calculate the scores post season. I'm sure you could join, input your scoring system and load the rosters for the entire year. It would probobly take you about 2 hours to do plus some tweeking time over the next 2 weeks.

Do it you won't regret it

:D thanks guys...good stuff, Billy :D

Np. Glad to help. It only took about 1 minute to get the info from the mfl.com site.

Again - good luck with your change. It may take some extra effort this season, but you'll be all set to start next season with little effort and I'm confident you'll enjoy the service.

:D

sent two emails yesterday AM to MFL, one to sales@myfantasyleague.com (as the site instructs), and one to support@myfantasyleague.com, each one outlining my problems with CBS Sprtsline, and asking how we can sign-up for the remainder of the year. Asking how we can give them our business for the next several years.

:crickets: .....now that's a real shame :D

EDIT: Just recieved an email from them, with everything I needed to set up a free trial, and an solid discount on the remainder of the season...Nice! :bash:

Edited by i_am_the_swammi