[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

what trades have you made in your league(s) so far?

BigErn

Before the season, I pulled of the absolute stupidest trade in my 11 year FFL career. In a ppr keeper league, I traded away Chester Taylor and Tory Holt and got well, let's just say a WR and a RB both from the Raiders. :D

Two weeks ago I did pull of a decent little trade IMO. Gave up Grossman and Rudi for Palmer and SA. We'll see if SA can come back and be worth a hoot.

Edited by URLACHERisGOD

the day before Donte Stallworth got traded to the eagles

traded roy williams, jamal lewis, and Dominik rhodes for Chester Taylor, Stallworth and Marion Barber :D:D

lovin this trade

After week 3

traded Kurt Warner, Stallworth, and Chris Cooley for Delhomme, Rod Smith, and Dallas Clark

was getting nothing from cooley and bailed on him and i needed a QB Stallworth was what he wanted

so far so good but stallworth is coming back

I've only done one trade so far and I usually switch my whole team around.

gave up Lundy for Addai and Bal ST in Week 2. Guy dropped Lundy shortly after that.

After this week 8 bye, I should be good to go for the rest of the season.

Just got Barlow for Bryant Johnson. Pretty boring, but once Fitz comes back he won't be worth much. Seeing as I now have CJ, Driver, Donte, Reg Williams, and Kennison I should be set the rest of the way out (as soon as CJ starts putting up numbers).

We also had a Winslow and Betts for Jamal Lewis trade this week.

12 team, redraft, perf scoring

Traded LJ for TO and Dunn before the season started. So far I can’t say that it’s been a disappointment, but I’m thinking TO will do better with Romo in the second half of the season. :D

Traded Tater for Dunn last week in my money league. I like Tatum in the long run, but a two fumble game and it’s lights out when skeletor is in charge and there’s two good backs behind him, so I figured Dunn was the safer bet and only needs to stay healthy. :D

Traded Rudi, Perry, Ravens, Mason and McNair for Vick, Addai, Coles, Cards D and Travis Henry last week. Vick had a big week so I’m happy about it, but it’s a keeper league and Addai has a good shot at being a stud next year. :bash:

HuddlerNation, just pulled this one off.

I think I have the no1 lineup in the league, but made this deal with the top seeded team.

Tatum Bell, Joe Horn, Kellen Winslow for

Ronnie Brown, TJ Housh, Alex Smith TE

I definitely lose at TE, maybe slightly at RB (debatable)...

But now my 3 WR's are Harrison/Boldin/Housh with Heap as my starting TE and my RB's are LJ/Ronnie/Deuce...

Championship!