[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

what trades have you made in your league(s) so far?

BigErn

league-start 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1te, k, dst. ppr.

traded maroney for winslow, jr. after week 3 :D

traded vick/gore for p.manning/to after week 5 :doh:

traded keyshawn for thomas jones this week. :tup:

roster is now

P.Manning, Bledsoe

LT, Portis, Betts, Turner, T.Jones

TO, R.Moss, L.Coles, D.Mason

Winslow, Jr.

Kasay

Jags D, Cowboys D

league-start 2qb, 2rb, 3wr, te, k, dst.

traded c.taylor and winslow for kitna and lundy after big ben got hurt in motorcycle accident, and volek demoted (only had hasselbeck left at qb). :clap:

traded pitt d for dillon after week 6. :D

traded holt and g.wrightster for grossman and plax this week. :bash:

roster is now

Rothlisberger,Grossman, Kitna,Hasselbeck

D.Foster,Rudi,Dillon,M.Jones-Drew,D.Williams

Plax,Driver,Bryant Johnson,M.Jones,Colston,B.Edwards

Heap

Kasay

Chargers D

Driver,

Edited by BigErn

Traded Rhodes for TO 3 weeks ago :D

Traded Wayne for Kitna (we can start 2 QB's and he's currently 4th) :bash:

Traded A. Smith for Stallworth :D

Currently have a trade out with me sending Pennington and getting Edge. I've got 3 QB's already and he would be great depth for me at RB.

Then I need to do something with Holt as I can't keep him this year and his value is absolutely through the roof. Perhaps I can get Manning. I'll put that one up next week, or maybe S. Smith. HMMMMMM

Keeper league....

Traded DeAngelo Williams and Reggie Wayne for Torry Holt and a draft pick. I'm happy with this one.

Traded Jamal Lewis and a draft pick for Tiki Barber and Michael Turner (to handcuff to LT2). I'm happy.

Traded Eli Manning after week #1 for Philip Rivers and Deuce McAllister. Time will tell but I'm confident in Rivers going forward.

All that said, I don't know if any of these deals have effected my record to this point. I wouldn't take any back. Trading Eli may end up being a mistake for this year but as a Charger fan I had a hard time having this guy on my team.

Standard Scoring (except QBs get 6 pts for TD toss) --Start 2 QBs, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, Flex, TE, K, DEF--

**Qbs weigh heavily, since you HAVE to start two--as you can imagine, having two solid QBs give you a decided advantage;

Week 2 (after Dunn had exploded and KJ was lousy): traded Dunn & Simms for KJ & Warner :D

this looked ugly early, since Warner got benched, but KJ has swung this well in my favor

Week 6: traded Brees & Jennings for Alexander & Matt Jones (both hurt at the time) :D

we'll see how this plays out, as I dumped my QB depth in Brees, and now am reeling since

I was the dreaded Bledsoe owner; now I have to start Delhomme and V. Young.

Trade in works:

Foster & Burress for Carr & Horn...I am getting the shaft here somewhat, but with my desperation at QB going forward, i have little choice...plus, I'd never really start Foster with my current RBs, so all I am really losing is Burress, who I can hopefully absorb once Fitz/Stallworth are back.

Roster:

Delhomme, Young, Bledsoe

Alexander, Jackson, KJ, Foster, Lundy

Fitz, Stallworth, Burress, Glenn

Witten, Des. Clark

Elam

Vikings defense

I just dealt Roy Williams away (I think he peaked) for Thomas Jones. I think Jones will continue to get all but a handful of carries for Chicago, and they have a decent schedule down the road.

I already have Holt and Boldin - and will throw Moulds or Heap or Shockey (TE = WR) in as my 3rd WR.

Keeper league

I traded my first round pick this year. 3rd over all, for Peyton Manning (owner had both Mannings) and even though Peyton hasn't been his usual he has still been pretty damn good.

I am going to make this trade:

Give: Norwood, B. Jacobs , R. Brown and Jamal Lewis

Get Portis and three lower players.

What do you think?

Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, K

Traded FTaylor and Bulger for Harrison and Favre before Week 1 (gave up no starters, got Harrison)

Traded Favre, S Moss, Rhodes for Chester, Losman, Jennings before Week 3 (lost no starters, got Chester)

Trade Jennings for Gonzalez before Week 6

Starting lineup is now McNabb, LT, Chester, Harrison, JWalker (or Colston), Gonzalez, Gould (or Vinatieri)

3 standard "from strength" moves that netted me 3 starters

Bench is Rivers, TJones, Colston, Gabriel, Watson

I'm 7-0 and leading the league in scoring, by a bunch. Been a fun season so far

Dynasty league.

Pre-season:

Gave RB MBell + 2007 2nd round pick

Got RB JJones

Happy with it.

Pre-season:

Gave QB Grossman + WR Stallworth + RB Anderson + RB Daniels

Got WR MaClayton + 2007 1st round pick

Happy enough with it.

Pre-season:

Gave RB Staley + Buffalo D

Got Carolina D

D'oh.

16 year old league, but we just switched to an auction style "draft" this year and I made the mistake of being the "enforcer" on RB prices and ended up with Portis (and his backup Betts), Caddy, W.Parker and Westbrook ... can only start two of them. As you can imagine, the rest of my team was hurting, esp. at WR: A.Bryant, B.Edwards and D.Gabriel (all acquired for the minimum bid of $1).

So, after week 1 I traded Portis and Betts for Roy Williams and C.Chambers. It was a three way trade, but that was my part of it. I was happy with the deal, and it is still okay, but Chambers needs to do more, damnit!

But I figured that the first year of an auction would be a learning experience, so it's all good.

In an auction dynasty I traded away

Hines Ward w/a 2 year deal 28/1000 of the point cap

Chad Johnson w/a 3 year deal 163/1000 of the cap

Ruben Droughns w/a 2 year deal with a 2/1000 of the cap

And got

Edge 328/1000 cap who I'll just restrict at the end of the year

and Fitz with a three year deal and 15/1000 point cap hit

Hasnt really worked out yet, but Fitz for the next three years at 1.5% of my cap is golden...

Too bad I played against Hines Ward last week :D

Before the season I traded:

I Trade:

Mike Anderson

Koren Robinson

I Get:

Frank Gore (when he was the back up)

Anderson is still mostly a backup, and KoRo is gone.

Start of the season:

I Trade:

Fred Taylor

Ashley Lelie (pre trade)

Troy Williamson

I Get:

Ahman Green

Hines Ward.

It seems to be good for me now.

End of 1st week:

I Trade:

Daunte Culpepper

Randy Moss

I Get:

Carson Palmer

Michael Clayton

Moss is getting some yards now, but Carson hasn't hit his stride, hopefully he will.

This week:

I Trade:

Ronnie Brown

Reggie Williams

I Get:

Shaun Alexander

Mushin Muhammed

Ronnie Brown has been pissing me off, and he was on a bye this week. I went on a flyer and was able to get him from a guy desperate at RB since SA was out. Brown on a bye, Alexander probably comes back next week, so I'm not missing out.

I Trade:

Philip Rivers

Ahman Green

I Get:

Edge

Mark Brunell

Looks like a bad trade, but I don't need Rivers with Palmer and Green seems streaky and Edge is just a bye week fill in, like for this week.

Edited by CD6405

I've had two... in two different leagues.... so far, so good.

1) I traded McNair for Rivers a week before he got the concussion. (rivers is on a 6 year contract, McNair was on a five). I love this one. --I have Gradowski and Cutler on Taxi and Delhomme on contract for three years

2) I traded Branch for Breeze after his two TD week. I had the depth (ward, s smith, colston, claxm etc) - but I had a feeling my delicate QB situation could come crumbling down at some point (Vick, Lefty, Carr)

oh... two different leagues...

Edited by Duchess Jack

League #1 Gave up Maroney for A. Johnson right before Maroney hit the wall and Dillon had his neck/shoulder injury going on. I now have Holt, Ro. Williams, and A. Johnson, with Coles and Driver on the bench. I wasn't using Maroney.

League #2 Traded Bledsoe and Ro. Williams for Palmer and Housh right after the bad TB game for Cincy, and Bledsoe played Houston and Ro. Williams went for 150 + yards.

I am usually on the bad side of trades, but so far this has been working for me.

I'm trying to trade Coles for Carr, since I have Delhomme and Leinart in a bye next week. I haven't gotten a response. My opponent has Pennington and Rothlisberger (who has had two good weeks), and is really weak at WR since C. Johnson has been quiet.

I'm also trying to now move Palmer for some RB or WR help, but no snags. I don't like his schedule coming up. I have Brees who should be able to carry me.

Nobody here seems to have had any horrible trades!! Either Huddlers are just that good or the people with their pants at their ankles ain't talkin'!!

okay. for my local--keep up to 5, 1qb/2RB/2WR/1flex/1TE--PPR league

Jumped off my longtime horse, Edgerrin James, after week two for Rudi, which gave me the Bengals full trio of Carson, Chad, and Rudi. Needless to say I'm 3-4, although they've got some pretty good value and I should be able to get something decent if decide to break up my trio. I like the trade going forward.

Two weeks ago I traded Lamont Jordan for Reggie Williams. Reggie Williams did outscore Lamont by .8 points in the only game since the trade, so things are pretty much gravy. I honestly would love nothing more in this world than to have Reggie Williams as one of my five keepers. It's time kid.

In my other league I traded Portis for B-West around week 3. I love the guy, the other owner loves Portis, so we both figured why not.

I haven't had any bad trades this year, but I did last year-making me gun shy for trades, but now I'm back on the saddle.

I traded Hasselback and Chad Johnson for Culpepper and A. Johnson at the beginning of the season and went 2-6 before I stuck with Jake Delhomme who bailed me out. After that, I won like 7 straight I only made it to the finals thanks to drafting Alexander and Steve Smith. But, what my team coulda been with Hassleback and C. Johnson.

In another league I traded P. Manning and M. Anderson for Hasselback, R. Moss and A. Green-no brainer until R. Moss got injured and never came back to 100%, plus Holt and Horn, my other WR's got a hammies, and A. Green went down. I went from 1st place to finish at 5th place.

The year of the R. Williams demise, (the year before he quit) I traded M. Harrison for Ricky before the 1st game of the season. Ricky didn't have a bad year, but Harrison far out performed him. No more trades until at least 4 games are played- words of wisdom.

With S. Alexander on my bench I have been struggling with my #2 RB behind C. Taylor.

Last week I traded A. Gates, J. Harrington and M. Turner for Tatum Bell and Ben Watson. I was also able to pick up Desmond Clark off the waiver wire. The trade worked out well for me last week and allowed me to pull out a 5 point win. Somehow I have managed a 5-2 record without Alexander.

I haven't had any bad trades this year, but I did last year-making me gun shy for trades, but now I'm back on the saddle.

I traded Hasselback and Chad Johnson for Culpepper and A. Johnson at the beginning of the season and went 2-6 before I stuck with Jake Delhomme who bailed me out. After that, I won like 7 straight I only made it to the finals thanks to drafting Alexander and Steve Smith. But, what my team coulda been with Hassleback and C. Johnson.

In another league I traded P. Manning and M. Anderson for Hasselback, R. Moss and A. Green-no brainer until R. Moss got injured and never came back to 100%, plus Holt and Horn, my other WR's got a hammies, and A. Green went down. I went from 1st place to finish at 5th place.

The year of the R. Williams demise, (the year before he quit) I traded M. Harrison for Ricky before the 1st game of the season. Ricky didn't have a bad year, but Harrison far out performed him. No more trades until at least 4 games are played- words of wisdom.

At what point do you just ban yourself from trading!?!?