[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who do I BENCH this week?

Scoring is 6 pts/td, 1 pt every 25 yards rushing/receiving; NO pts for receptions. Lineup so far is:

McNabb (vs Skins)

Ronnie Brown (vs KC)

Addai (vs Buffalo)

Roy Williams (vs SF)

Holt (vs Seattle)

Can either go GORE vs tough Detroit D (read that havent allowed 100 yard rusher/ or rushing td at home)

or DRIVER vs Minny (good game last week; has had success vs Minny)..or can leave Addai on bench....(but like him this week, scored past 2 weeks, should be key guy now)

Thanks!!!

Thanks....my concern is Gore hasn't scored since week 2....Addai has scored back to back weeks, against Denver and New England....I thought he was a slam dunk to start this week, and decision was between Gore and Driver....Now got me thinking....thanks for feedback

Thanks, monster, for your reply.....I know Addai has shared carries in the past, but seems to have pulled away.....As our league is td-driven, I guess need to go with who will get in the endzone...Addai has scored back to back weeks, Gore last scored week 2.....Guess it will be game time decision.....or can go with both, and Bench Driver.....thanks!

Guest Yo Mama 2006

Thanks, monster, for your reply.....I know Addai has shared carries in the past, but seems to have pulled away.....As our league is td-driven, I guess need to go with who will get in the endzone...Addai has scored back to back weeks, Gore last scored week 2.....Guess it will be game time decision.....or can go with both, and Bench Driver.....thanks!

Bench Driver---Addai gets 20-25 touches a game and has becoming more involved with Rhodes.

I'd go with Gore -- should be high scoring game, and he runs AND receives. Addai seems to be the man with Indy, but I think I'd wait another week to make sure -- I agree Manning will be throwing their TD's this week. But I still might start Addai over Driver -- worst case Addai gets 60-80 yards; Driver could put up a goose egg. Running back at flex is usually the way to go.

Thanks......I agree; Gore should do well....obivously going with Roy Williams...Torry Holt.....think after his game against Bears, in Chicago, need to go with Ronnie Brown at home against Chiefs....leaves one roster spot to fill, which is tough decision:

Driver vs. Minny; has good history against them, Favre will throw, as Minny has decent run D

Addai vs Buffalo: not the 'starter' but getting all of the carries; scored 2 weeks in row....