[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

KWII aka Da Soulja

Gros Membres!

This guy has been blowing up this year, no? He caught 11 passes this past week and has yet to have a costly game from a fantasy perspective. Hard to belive for a guy on the Browns that he could be a reliable starter for your team. I've seen some numbers being thrown around, especially for PPRs, that he could end up being the #1 TE by season's end.

Do Ds start keying in on him or is he just too athletic to shut down despite his ongoing knee problems?

I wouldn't say he's blowing up, until he's clocked a few 2-TD games....he's doing well, and well enough to be a top-4 TE by the year's end. But I'd he was definitely one of the more under-valued picks on any FFer's draft day.

I'd rather have a consistent TE than one that has a couple 2 TE games...

in my local, these 2 guys are neck and neck for 2nd and 3rd at TE behind Colston....KWII because of his consistency and Gonzo for his late hot streak....

in my local, these 2 guys are neck and neck for 2nd and 3rd at TE behind Colston....KWII because of his consistency and Gonzo for his late hot streak....

:D

I do agree though and thought the same thing when I saw it. Consistancy is what you want from a TE, not a big game here & there.

I'd rather have that too. What I'm saying, is that if Winslow could add a few big games to his 'consistent' stats every now and then, that'd be nice too.

This guy has been blowing up this year, no? He caught 11 passes this past week and has yet to have a costly game from a fantasy perspective. Hard to belive for a guy on the Browns that he could be a reliable starter for your team. I've seen some numbers being thrown around, especially for PPRs, that he could end up being the #1 TE by season's end.

Do Ds start keying in on him or is he just too athletic to shut down despite his ongoing knee problems?

Is he any releation to Sista Soulja?

In every single PPR league I'm in, KW II is the #1 point scoring TE.

I don't play in any leagues that have Colston's position listed incorrectly. :D

how unfortunate for you...

what's crazy is, sportsline won't even fix it....I was dumb enough to request this...twice..

He does have moments however where he fails to get open.

Last week he didn't have a catch until the last two minutes of the half when Frye was simply dumping off every play, in which 5 of 6 passes were to Winslow.

He needs to be much higher on Frye's checkdown the rest of the game though, because as of now, Winslow's greatest moments are when Frye is short on time or running for his life.

I don't think many people would agrue that he doesn't have talent...that will never change the fact that he's a dumbass.

But people all over these boards were saying he would be a bust and hating on him because he is a jerk...bottom line is that he is amazingly talented and he showing it..

But people all over these boards were saying he would be a bust and hating on him because he is a jerk...bottom line is that he is amazingly talented and he showing it..

I think that was more wishful thinking...sorta the way BB is all over Bush.