[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roethlisberger at it again.

Flip_Side

First one was tipped up in the air by Santanio Holmes. Second one was in the arms or Hines Ward and he just let it out of there. :D

number 3 you will just have to see so that you can see how crazy this play was. :D

When the bounce is not going your way, the bounce is not going your way.

number 3 you will just have to see so that you can see how crazy this play was. :D

Skippy, most of the people on here don't care what ACTUALLY happened. I think they just want an opportunity to rub one out when they see a Roethlisberger INT show up in the stats. This sites obsession with him is humorous. I know it will be blamed on me, but, if that's the case, my influence around here is astounding. Carry on now.....

The bounce. Uh Huh :D

You aren't watching the game, obviously. You people that get so excited when you see a Ben INT show up on the stats really crack me up. Congrats Flip Side (Dolphins fan), Roethlisberger threw a pick... :D

The bounce. Uh Huh :D

Yes the bounce. The ball bounced up off of a ball that Santanio Holmes should have caught.

Of the three INT's, one is Roth's fault. The other two are Hines Ward and Santanio Holmes. I would even say that the first one should have been pulled down by Holmes but it should not have been up there in the first place.

You aren't watching the game, obviously. You people that get so excited when you see a Ben INT show up on the stats really crack me up. Congrats Flip Side (Dolphins fan), Roethlisberger threw a pick... :D

Come on now Menudo, I'm just kidding. Believe me, most of the picks Joey has thrown this year have been because of bobbled balls by receivers. Makes the QB look bad when it wasn't his fault at all.

Come on now Menudo, I'm just kidding. Believe me, most of the picks Joey has thrown this year have been because of bobbled balls by receivers. Makes the QB look bad when it wasn't his fault at all.

Sorry man, I'm not in a very good mood.

Santonio Holmes sucks so bad this year. Maybe its because he is a rookie...or maybe he shouldn't have been drafted so early.

Actually, he has been coming on very well as a receiver, and I think he has a very bright future. His problem has been his punt returns. He does have a drop today, but, he is developing well as a WR.

Actually, he has been coming on very well as a receiver, and I think he has a very bright future. His problem has been his punt returns. He does have a drop today, but, he is developing well as a WR.

I was combining the punt returns and the drops, he's making too many mistakes in everything. He is a great punt returner if he can hold on to it.

I was combining the punt returns and the drops, he's making too many mistakes in everything. He is a great punt returner if he can hold on to it.

True, he is definitely making rookie mistakes. As a Steeler fan though, I am happy with the way he is developing. Time will tell though.

that was pretty freakin unbelievable. Nice to see something bounce the Browns way for a change...

that was pretty freakin unbelievable. Nice to see something bounce the Browns way for a change...

Hey Loaf, I have to give the Browns and their fans credit. I know that was only the 1st half of the game, but, the team is playing hard, physical football, and the crowd is really lively, considering that this is a game of two 3-6 teams. This rivalry is still good, these teams and fans do not get along. It will really get fun again if both are at the top of the division sometime.

Hey Loaf, I have to give the Browns and their fans credit. I know that was only the 1st half of the game, but, the team is playing hard, physical football, and the crowd is really lively, considering that this is a game of two 3-6 teams. This rivalry is still good, these teams and fans do not get along. It will really get fun again if both are at the top of the division sometime.

oh, yeah. that 41-0 is a hugh rallying cry this week.