[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advice....

Cyclones92

I have been offered Roy Williams for Eli Manning. This offer is from the McNabb owner who really has no other options at QB (Roethlisberger, Brunell, Greise) We start 2 QB's each week and I have some depth. I could use help at WR. He also has Andre Johnson. Would you take the trade for Williams or would you counter with Johnson. Here is the remaining schedules for each player:

Detroit - vs MIA

@ NE

vs MINN

@ GB

Houston - @ NYJ

@ OAK

vs TEN

@NE

What would you do???? performance scoring.

Thanks!

What is the playoff picture look like for you and the other guy? If you are in and the other guy needs a QB to make the playoffs, then you need to get more than Roy. Any Qb should score better than a WR over the long term.

Having said that, I'm not sure that Roy is a huge upgrade over what you have vs what you will give up.

If this guy can become a threat in the playoffs then you need to get more or just say no and screw him over!

I am 6-5 and leading the league in points. Currently, I own the 4th playoff spot out of 6. I need to win 1 of the next 2 weeks to ensure a spot in the playoffs. The other owner is 5-6 and tied for the last playoff spot with 2 other teams, but holds the tiebreaker because of points. My thinking is Rivers every week regardless of matchup (after last week at Denver) and either Romo or McNair. I'm not sure I could get much more for Eli after his last 5-6 weeks.

Eli last 7 game average - 11.57 FFpts/gm

R. Williams 7 game average - 13.42 FFpts/gm

Should I be scared away because of Kitna's poor play? Would A. Johnson be a better WR to get in return??

I am 6-5 and leading the league in points. Currently, I own the 4th playoff spot out of 6. I need to win 1 of the next 2 weeks to ensure a spot in the playoffs. The other owner is 5-6 and tied for the last playoff spot with 2 other teams, but holds the tiebreaker because of points. My thinking is Rivers every week regardless of matchup (after last week at Denver) and either Romo or McNair. I'm not sure I could get much more for Eli after his last 5-6 weeks.

Eli last 7 game average - 11.57 FFpts/gm

R. Williams 7 game average - 13.42 FFpts/gm

Should I be scared away because of Kitna's poor play? Would A. Johnson be a better WR to get in return??

It does not matter which one you get do the deal.IMO giving him Manning hurts his team more than it helps it.He has been very inconsistent and with the injuries on that team and lack of effort by the players the Giants are toast.