[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This could be my final post for advice !

Gunga Din

Choices are:

Marty Booker VS Detroit (A)

Terrel Owens VS Bucs (H)

Cotchery VS Texas (H)

Dervey Henderson VS Falcons (A)

Furrey VS Miami (H)

Right now I'm thinking : Owens, Booker, Henderson

Do you think Cotchery is due for a big game after what Lee Evans did to Houston or will Coles get most of the looks?

Guys, this is my season. I'm going with 1 RB (Tiki Barber) and sitting Anthony Thomas vs Jags and Cadillac vs Dallas. I don't like their matchups so i'm going with the 3 WR Set.

I guess my question is now, Cotchery or Booker? I don't like how the Jets passing game has been looking, plus Pennington's lack of arm STR bothers me, I don't see him producing big plays.

Does anyone else see it this way. So far most of you like the 3 I have picked, but could Cotchery be the sleeper for this week vs Houston ?

LOL...Cotchery is gonna be huge this week. Chambers will be the man in Detroit....as he will want to show up Roy Williams. I think Booker goes 3-30. Welker does better than Booker and Chambers gets 2 TD's and 120 yards baby!!!

Seriously...I would go Cotchery.

Owens, Dervey Henderson, Cotchery---not a doubt

Choices are:

Marty Booker VS Detroit (A)

Terrel Owens VS Bucs (H)

Cotchery VS Texas (H)

Dervey Henderson VS Falcons (A)

Furrey VS Miami (H)

Right now I'm thinking : Owens, Booker, Henderson

Do you think Cotchery is due for a big game after what Lee Evans did to Houston or will Coles get most of the looks?

Guys, this is my season. I'm going with 1 RB (Tiki Barber) and sitting Anthony Thomas vs Jags and Cadillac vs Dallas. I don't like their matchups so i'm going with the 3 WR Set.

Owens

Cotchery

Furrey

If Colston comes back this week Devery is liable to catch 1 pass. Booker is fighting for looks with Welker and Chambers.

Hmm, maybe you guys are right, cotchery could really do well. I think i just like booker so i have a game to watch on thanksgiving lol.

I know what you mean but don't let that sway you. You have to start your best players who give you the best chance to win. I'm pissed that K. Jones is injured because he is my best back and two I have no one to root for in the first game. Anyway, you should start Owens, Cotchery and Henderson. Colston is not going to play this week, he said, "I would rather sacrifice one game and be ready for the playoff run." I doubt he will play. And Cotchery is a nice player and should have a nice game against Houston and Owens you have to start that big mouth. good luck!

please see mine

PS Falcons pass D sucks!

Edited by heydudes