[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Toilet Bowl Prize

Bonedaddies

This is the first year that we are doing a "toilet bowl" in our 12 team, non-keeper league. At the begining of the year we talked about the winner of the toilet bowl getting the first pick in next year's snake draft. The Commish thought that was a bit much and thought throwing them some cash would be better??? We are yet to decide and there are only 2-games left before the playoffs!!

What do you do in your league? What is a fair prize for the winner?

We have about $1600 in the pot that will be spilt 85%-15% for the FF Bowl winner and runner up.

Would you give:

$50-$100 bucks

#1 pick next year

#1-#3 next year

Multiple names in the hat for draft order or

Other????

Any and all ideas are welcomed

In both my league's the toilet bowl winner doesn't have to buy beer at next year's draft as the loser does. I don't think they should get money. Who knows, someone who is out of the playoffs but not yet in the toilet bowl could tank some games to get there and screw up the league? They definitely shouldn't get a high draft pick next year.

in my league the last 5 teams <12 team league> have a playoff race to the toilet bowl, while the top 7 teams make the regular playoffs. The worst two teams go to the toilet bowl and the loser of this game buys the keg for fantasy football superbowl party.

i'm sure, amongst my cheap friends, this keg will no doubt be the cheapest one possible! cedar creek or keystone... lol

good luck!

:D

Last place in our 10 team league gets the 1st pick in next years draft ummmmm hello arent we mocking regular football by drafting players, waiver wire pick ups, free agents and trades int he NFL the team with the worst record gets the first pick in the next years draft. I wouldnt even consider joining any of your leagues that punish the last place team or any team for that matter unless the owner did something against the rules. I went from winning our championship 2 years ago to losing in the championship last year to second to last place this year so far, thanks to Tom Couglin and Brandon Jacobs screwing over Tiki and hawking all his tds. In our league we award a percentage of the overall league pot to the winner of each individual catagory ex top total points in Rb Qb Te K Wr Def so weve never had any problems with someone tanking their line-ups and if someone ever does that guess what as a league you should not allow that person to be in the league the next year. Thats just my 2 cents worth. Good luck all!!!

Last place in our 10 team league gets the 1st pick in next years draft ummmmm hello arent we mocking regular football by drafting players, waiver wire pick ups, free agents and trades int he NFL the team with the worst record gets the first pick in the next years draft. I wouldnt even consider joining any of your leagues that punish the last place team or any team for that matter unless the owner did something against the rules. I went from winning our championship 2 years ago to losing in the championship last year to second to last place this year so far, thanks to Tom Couglin and Brandon Jacobs screwing over Tiki and hawking all his tds. In our league we award a percentage of the overall league pot to the winner of each individual catagory ex top total points in Rb Qb Te K Wr Def so weve never had any problems with someone tanking their line-ups and if someone ever does that guess what as a league you should not allow that person to be in the league the next year. Thats just my 2 cents worth. Good luck all!!!

And before someone says i must be in last place all the time I'm not Ive been in the same league for 10+ years and have only been in last place once I have 2 Championships under my belt and have been in the championship game 6 total times