[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big John: I can't find those "crazy things I did to get my fantasy football fix"

msaint

I know there have been a couple of those "on the first night of my honeymoon i snuck out of my bed to set my fantasy lineup" and "i faked food poisoning to get out of my wife's cousin's wedding on the day of my fantasy super bowl" kind of threads over the years, but I can't seem to find them via search. Anyone remember what any of 'em were titled?

Calling Big John.... :D

Thanks.

Close, but I remember some threads about crazy stories of fantasy obsession, extremes people went to to get their fantasy fix...guys sneaking into the internet cafe of a cruise ship while on their honeymoons, climbing to the top of mountains in the middle of nowhere to get one bar on their cell phones so they could call in a lineup change to their commish, etc. Maybe it's no more....:D

Close, but I remember some threads about crazy stories of fantasy obsession, extremes people went to to get their fantasy fix...guys sneaking into the internet cafe of a cruise ship while on their honeymoons, climbing to the top of mountains in the middle of nowhere to get one bar on their cell phones so they could call in a lineup change to their commish, etc. Maybe it's no more....:D

I don't recall specific thread about that. I believe one was Twiley but I'm not sure about the others.

This isn't a roster example, but an old college friend of mine left a VM to invite me and my wife over to their place on December 10th, Sunday, to celebrate his wife's surprise birthday party. The party would start at the same time as the 4:05 games. I told my wife that we were NOT going because:

1) It interfered with the 4:05 games (I have Sunday Ticket, he does not) and

2) More important - my team faces off against his team that week (14) and there's a good chance that he could knock me out of the playoffs if I lose - if that happened, I wouldn't want to be around him. Not anywhere even close.

She couldn't believe I wouldn't want to go to the party because of those reasons. I feel those are compelling and highly valid points.

I don't recall specific thread about that. I believe one was Twiley but I'm not sure about the others.

Yeah, I was one. There's a thread floating around here somewhere about my honeymoon escapades and fantasy football.

I think if you do a search on royal order of fantasy football husbands my thread will come up.

Part 2

The initial story is floating around but I can't find it.

Edited by twiley