[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss or Roy Williams?

CarryTheRock

Moss playing at home against texans.

Williams at the Pats.

I currently have Williams in but I'm considering going Moss. Joe Horn is another option but with him being a game time decision I think I'm just going to bench him. Torry Holt is my #1.

1pt per 10 yards

6 per TD

.5 PPR

You have to stay with R. Williams. He is up and coming. Detroit

willbe throwing all day. R.Moss has not been able to get it together.

His numbers are poor for the last 4 weeks.

This year or last, better be last year or you must not have been keeping up this year... Start Roy vs the all Madden team before starting underacheiving Moss vs jr high team. besides if you start Moss and Roy has better game you'll be so mad but other way o.k.

I was just thinking weather and matchup. Overthinking likely. I have not started him since early in the season.

Thanks guys, I think I will keep Moss on the bench :D I hope my hunch doesn't come true with him. My last two WR hunches I went with were Lee evans vs. texans and Booker vs. lions...

FWIW I think Moss will have a better shot at a TD than Williams although Williams should have more in the yardage category.Not a bad week to gamble on Moss IMO.He is on waivers in my league and I considered him but have never owned him and never will.