[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mathematically eliminated

Tuff Luck

I was mathematically eliminated from the playoffs yesterday and was wanting some help with who I should keep for next year. This is my thoughts.

LJ

K. Jones

W. McGahee

M. Colston

A. Johnson

Brady

Would Jacobs or any of my other WR be worth keeping? I can keep a total of 6.

I don't know. I think Caddy will rebound next year and if Jocobs gets the starting job in NY after Tiki retires, there is NO way I would let him go. When do you have to decide? If it's right away then you are probably right. Otherwise, just watch what happens in the offseason.

Second Manc68 on Johnson, although I see him having keeper value at some point as possible trade bait if Carr goes.

I think you have a dilemna with Brady, Young, and neither. Brady is still suffering from a lack of quality WRs, a re-loading o-line, and a revitalized running game. Young has looked solid in Tennessee, and has talent around him for next year, but it's too soon to tell if he's going to repeat.

I say if you're auto eliminated anyway and are going to have an early draft position, keep that extra bit of flexibility.

I have some time and am thinking the same thing concerning my QB. Brady has been very up and down this year. Are you suggesting keeping jacobs in place of Brady? I was thinking of keeping Jacobs instead of McGahee but will keep an eye on the Houston situation. Does Norwood have any keeper value I can pick him up of the WW. I think Dunn might be done alla Marshall Faulk when SJ took over.

Also, dropping Brendan Jacobs with Tiki retiring? Maybe not the best option...

I agree on Jacobs -- if he's the full time guy next year, he could be a top 10 back. You have 2 good QB's, but I don't know that I'd keep either -- I THINK given your rules I would try and just keep 5 guys to get that 1st rounder, and worst case you could probably grab back one of the two QB's.

I think LJ, KJ, and Colston are no-brainers; depending on how willing owners are to trade you could keep McGahee and/or Jacobs (ahead of AJ and the QB's) and really be loaded at RB/trade bait.

I agree on Jacobs -- if he's the full time guy next year, he could be a top 10 back. You have 2 good QB's, but I don't know that I'd keep either -- I THINK given your rules I would try and just keep 5 guys to get that 1st rounder, and worst case you could probably grab back one of the two QB's.

I think LJ, KJ, and Colston are no-brainers; depending on how willing owners are to trade you could keep McGahee and/or Jacobs (ahead of AJ and the QB's) and really be loaded at RB/trade bait.

Absolutely. Stack yourself at RB. QB's are much easier to come by and with good RB depth, you could trade for a top QB if need be.

Other RB available one the WW besides Benson.

D. Foster

R. Droughns

L. Washington

L. Jordan

D. Rhodes any worth picking up?

Also is Vick (available WW) a better option as a keeper over Brady and Young

Bump. Any thoughts on Vick and the other RBs.