[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB Options are really bad this week!

Which QB would you roll the dice with in week #14? I need some help on this one!! Thanks.

Bulger at home vs. Da Bears on MNFB

Grossman at Rams

Cutler at San Diego

Garrard vs. Indy

1 point for 25 yards passing, 6 point TDs

I can't believe I got myself into this mess, but earlier in the season I had penciled in Grossman for this week looking at the matchups but he has been spiralling downward lately. The only other starting QBs on our waiver wire are Gradkowski and Aaron Brooks. In our league when you draft a QB, you get all the QBs from that team.

Grossman has the best match up but he has been a little off the other match ups are not to good but if I had to pick one I would go with Cutler . he looked good last week and I would take the risk of playing him over your other players ... good luck

If I'm understanding this right, you start the Rams QB?

If that is correct, then if Bulger gets hurt and Frerotte enters the game, you also get his stats included in your score. If so, then Bulger with a rib injury isn't as much risk. You know the Rams will have to throw a lot in this game. For sure in the 4th quarter when they are playing catch up.

I think Bulger can go for 225 and maybe 2 TD's. I wouldn't trust any of those others to put up stats anywhere near that.

If I'm understanding this right, you start the Rams QB?

If that is correct, then if Bulger gets hurt and Frerotte enters the game, you also get his stats included in your score. If so, then Bulger with a rib injury isn't as much risk. You know the Rams will have to throw a lot in this game. For sure in the 4th quarter when they are playing catch up.

I think Bulger can go for 225 and maybe 2 TD's. I wouldn't trust any of those others to put up stats anywhere near that.

We get the stats of the individual we start that particular week. If Bulger gets hurt, I don't get Freorotte's stats. But no one else can pick up Frerotte. So why that info. was meaningful, is that rule locks up a lot of QB potential pickups. For example, someone still has McNabb on their team, but no one can pick up Garcia.

So Bulger, Grossman, Cutler, or Garrard?

Edited by SaintsFanUnfortunately

I think Bulger's a risk because of matchup and health, Grossman's a risk because of recent lousy playing. I think it's between Garrard and Cutler -- I would definitely take Garrard -- while Jacksonsville will primarily run, that should also give Garrard some opportunities to throw. I think Cutler is a much more dangerous play making his 2nd career start on the road...I would use Garrard...

Yeah, but Garrards also the only one you KNOW will QB the whole game. Bulger's less than 100%, but Grossman has been horrible. I'm almost tempted to suggest you take Brooks, just because you've gotta figure Cincy will score a lot; but he's liable to complete as many to Cincy as to his teammates.

Is the rest of your team decent and do you feel like you have a good matchup and chance of winning? If so, I'd "play it safe" with Garrard.

Please see mine at

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=189576

Yeah, but Garrards also the only one you KNOW will QB the whole game. Bulger's less than 100%, but Grossman has been horrible. I'm almost tempted to suggest you take Brooks, just because you've gotta figure Cincy will score a lot; but he's liable to complete as many to Cincy as to his teammates.

Is the rest of your team decent and do you feel like you have a good matchup and chance of winning? If so, I'd "play it safe" with Garrard.

Please see mine at

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=189576

Yep, rest of team solid, so above average shot to win playoff game this week. My matchups are what is killing me this week, about as bad as they could be. I think Garrard is the safe bet, but for some reason I want to roll the dice on one of the MNFB QBs.

Yep, rest of team solid, so above average shot to win playoff game this week. My matchups are what is killing me this week, about as bad as they could be. I think Garrard is the safe bet, but for some reason I want to roll the dice on one of the MNFB QBs.

I understand where you're coming from, both of these QBs have something to prove. In this case, I like Bulger a little more as he has the experience and Holt and Bruce. Grossman is more of a project as he should slowly rebound. I think if you're looking to take a chance, the safe route would be with Bulger. Now if you're swinging for the fences, I might take Grossman - but know that you could end up with negative points once again.

I'd go Bulger and sticking with your gut (interms of MNFQBs) is always the way to go. Holt is way overdue, imho.

Grossman.I feel like he is playing for his job.If this offense does not get going Lovey will pull the plug on him and go with Griese.This team is not going to win on defense alone come playoff time especially with a QB that is making big mistakes.IMO this week is do or die for Rexy.

Cutler for sure is out. Garrard is a safe but low upside pick. I am leaning toward either Bulger or Grossman but I actually hate both plays this week. Can Grossman turn it around, maybe playing the Lambs and playing indoors will help. Bulger's problems are more related to his O-Line and harder to fix.

Bulger or Grossman? Can Grossman turn it around on MNFB against the Lambs?

I am really on the fence on this one, appreciate any advice. Thanks.

Bulger scares me to death. He had nothing at home two weeks ago against the 49ers until the last drive of the game. He had nothing last week against the Cardinals until late in the game. If he struggled against those yoyos, he will be scapred off the field playing Da Bears. I really have no clue because all my options are bad. But I think I have narrowed it down to either Garrard or Grossman, leaning toward Grossman. Wow, I can't believe I just typed that. I am actually going to sit both Bulger and Holt at home on MNFB, unbelievable. What a whacky season. There is probably less than 8 good quality QB plays in the entire league this week.

Well I just put Garrard in my lineup, got to hope for a shootout of some sort there. My gut tells me to play one of the MNFB QBs but they both have such huge question marks. Grossman has been too unreliable though I have a feeling he will have a big game indoors. Bulger is just not an option this week based on his last two home performances against weak defenses. Was hoping Cutler would have stepped up last week but he looked shaky to me and I don't like his odds against the SD Defense with Merriman back for his first home game since suspension. Charges will be some kind of fired up. So Garrard for now with Grossman still being an outside option.

Well SOCO, you were right. My play was Jay Cutler. Out of my 4 QBs, I actually had him ranked 3rd or 4th (Grossman is probably the worst play knowing now that hey may get benched at half if he plays poorly). But Cutler has 2 TDs in back to back weeks. But so did Garrard, the problem was Indy just didn't put up much of a fight and JAX didn't need Garrard to do much.