[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

interesting riddle game here

cliaz

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm stuck on 7 and have been for about an hour now. I know it isn't the missing volume, and I know what the first 4 letter answers spell. I just can't figure it out.

I was stuck there too. Remember at that stage that most of the answers are similar.

7 is completely freaking rheetharded. I even skimmed thru the forum w/clues and it didn't help. I never even HEARD of the wench.

Would someone PM me the answer pls.

Edit: never mind. Got it on a pure guess. Even stupider than I expected.

Edited by BeeR

You probably put the "inverse answer" in like me. Hope that helps.

No, I just didn't use the simplest possible answer. :D

I'm on 10 now, no idea what the answer format is. BTW, #7 was complete crap - I guessed the answer from the preceding answers, which then led straight to #8 and #9.

I got to 7 very quickly. 7 is a female doggie and I'm no longer having any fun. I thought I was onto something when I found this site from Google http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/6...istofworks.html

but I can't make heads or tails what the answer is.

Wait till you get to 10 and have no idea what f'n format the answer takes, never mind figure the bassturd out. :D

ETA: Got the slimy f-pig.

Edited by Ursa Majoris

I've done 14 and the title of the page has changed to Level 15...? but the page I'm on is still 14. :D

Anybody know how to get out of this f'n mess?

That one pissed me off, too.

Go back to how you got there, and try it a different way. You're definitely on the right track, but you're in the wrong place.