[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fargas, Williams or Harris

geaux4LSU

I had Gore tonight and I am in the Superbowl. Which of these matchups do you like this week?

Justin Fargas vs Rams

DeAngelo Williams vs Steelers

Arlen Harris at Packers

I am actually leaning towards Fargas

KJ did great for me this year too bad he got hurt.

Thanks in advance

I think DeAngelo. I'm not expecting a lot of defense in that Car/Pit game. Harris looks good on paper...but it's Arlen Harris...you know...Arlen Harris? If you like him, go with it, but I just can't get fired up over a career backup even though he's running well with a good matchup and looks for all the world like a very solid play.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=190540

I think DeAngelo. I'm not expecting a lot of defense in that Car/Pit game. Harris looks good on paper...but it's Arlen Harris...you know...Arlen Harris? If you like him, go with it, but I just can't get fired up over a career backup even though he's running well with a good matchup and looks for all the world like a very solid play.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=190540

Fason looked like a solid play last week, glad I benched MJD for his 6 carries and 28 yards. I'd roll w/ Fargas unless you are 100% Harris is gonna be the man.

Edited by sam snizzle