[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Receiver Dilemma (can start 3 of 4)

SomaTose

I'm pretty set on Owens and T.J. (I have Palmer throwing him the ball for the double touchdown scenario).

Should I start Antonio over Williams? Gates is hot and is Rivers' #1 target. Roy is a stud but has not had any "big" games. I go against L.T. in 1st round playoffs and need to max on receiver points.

We get 1 pt. per reception, 1 pt. per 20 yds. and 6 pts. per touchdown.

Thanks - will respond in kind.

I have both and it's a tough call

Williams plays one of the worst secondaries and it could be a high scoring Division game.

Gates has been a scoring machine lately but it could be a battle of RB against KC.

I think Williams will break his scoring drought.....slight nod to him.

Good Luck, check out my post.

I have both and it's a tough call

Williams plays one of the worst secondaries and it could be a high scoring Division game.

Gates has been a scoring machine lately but it could be a battle of RB against KC.

I think Williams will break his scoring drought.....slight nod to him.

Good Luck, check out my post.

Thanks, I am leaning toward Williams because he is a stud with more upside and no L.T. to rob touchdown opportunities.

Any other comments from my fellow Huddlers?

Easy one Williams done.

Bump. Any thoughts on T.J. and or T.O. vs. Gates. I start 3 at receiver so with Williams in the mix this is my most vexing decision this week.

Gore went off nicely for me to help with the fact that I'm up against L.T., but my opponent also has Parker and some good receivers with good match-ups. I need to squeeze every point possible at receiver.

I like both TJ and Owens over Gates. I can see Gates have 70-80 yds and maybe a TD but I can see both Owens and TJ over 100 yds with Owens having a chance at multile TDs.

Edited by irish

I like both TJ and Owens over Gates. I can see Gates have 70-80 yds and maybe a TD but I can see both Owens and TJ over 100 yds with Owens having a chance at multile TDs.

Thanks for the follow-up. One guy recommended that I go with Gates because my opponent has Phillip Rivers at QB. But, that only makes sense if you think that Gates will catch all of Rivers' TD's. So, I am going to go with my stud WR's who have more upside.