[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Eagles/Cowboys Game.....

JoJoTheWebToedBoy

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not that creative, you can all just use plain old: DALLAS SUCKS!

:D Short but gets the point across.

Sigline is set for me.

Who is picking the avi?

This was switched to a sig for all..maybe not club but NSab declared it strictly sig so its less confusing..How long do we wear the sig ?

This was switched to a sig for all..maybe not club but NSab declared it strictly sig so its less confusing..How long do we wear the sig ?

Okay, I was looking at JoJo's last edit when I posted so that is why I mentioned the avi (helmet) because I said I'd do both.

JoJo's edit mentions the helmet for ten days, so I assume the same for the sig.

How long do we wear the sig ?

Bet should have been that the new sig line stays until the loser beats the winner. :D

But I think one week will do, don't you, Nsab?

And also, since NSab picked the sig line without consutling with the other Birds fans (which was fine by me...couldn't have picked a more apt two-word description for your Cowboys)....how bout bumping that font up from a microscopic "10" to a more visible "14"....ya know, just so those of us with eyes as bad as Romo's can see it? :D

Thanks for playing...and Sarge, you can stand up straight now....but thanks for bending over that little extra for me. :bash:

But I think one week will do, don't you, Nsab?

And also, since NSab picked the sig line without consutling with the other Birds fans (which was fine by me...couldn't have picked a more apt two-word description for your Cowboys)....how bout bumping that font up from a microscopic "10" to a more visible "14"....ya know, just so those of us with eyes as bad as Romo's can see it? :D

:D

How's that? I chose "4" for the size.

One week is sufficient. And props to the guys who are man enough to use a large font, eh hem Whomp and Sarge?

Edited by NSab

How's that? I chose "4" for the size.

Gunther is the sample for you cowboy fans. Please conform to Gunhers layout.

oJoTheWebToedBoy(Sig & Avi)

montster

Gunther

Cowboyz1(Sig & Avi)

T_bone65

HowboutthemCowboys

Wolv

Clubfoot (Avi)

whomper

Kansas State 2000

circlejerks

gd74

Sgt Ryan (Sig & Avi)

Is this everyone? Just use Gunthers layout.

A bet is a bet my friend. You have to take advantage of lifes little pleasures as the come along.

Edited by NSab

I didn't lose...but I'll take one of those hot sigs i see everyone sporting!!!! :D

Still looking for KS2000 and Jo Jo, they were 2 of the biggest cowboy blowhards.

I'll start a new Falcons-Eagles thread if needed, but does anyone else want to jump on those awful Falcons this week for another sig-line wager? Come one, come all!

Obviously I like the Falcons in that matchup. Garcia is way too old to put together that many decent games. Ever see Garcia throw the long ball. Defenses don't even have to respect it. They just wait till he throws it then run back and defend it.

Whatever deal Rockerbraves has on the Falcons I'm with him. Just not all he says.

I know it's for the upcoming game against the Eagles but are all Eagle fans in?

Rocker and Broncos....thanks in advance!

Are some of the cowboy fans welchers? Props to the guys that honered the bet.