[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS

bones1979

Willie vs Bal

Benson vs Det note

:"RB Thomas Jones (Ribs), worked fully on Thursday yet remain listed as questionable. "

League scoring, 6pts for tds and 5pt bonus for over 100 yards rushing.

Help me, I will help you. post a link and I will answer.

Edited by bones1979

Benson, for the reasons below; I posted this in a response to someone else's question. Parker may have 80 total yards, but I doubt a TD. Baltimore stops the run first and usually does so. See LT's game this year.

Chi's D hopefully rebounds and kills Det drives, thus increasing Chi time of possession and overall clock killing rushing attempts for Chi RBs with Benson as the primary beneficiary. Also, Det has been giving away rushing TDs like candy lately, although last week was to #2 RB (Morency), not to #1 RB (Green)

This is a tough call -- FWP is a stud RB, and I'd probably start him against about 29 or 30 teams. The Ravens are one of the exceptions though. And Benson has a real nice matchup with Lions. However, he still may be sharing carries (either with Thomas Jones, or maybe even Adrian Peterson).

I guess that I'd watch for late news. If T. Jones is out, and Benson will dominate the Bears' carries, I'd use him over FWP. But if Jones is playing and getting half the playing time, you've gotta stick with Parker.

Sorry for talking in circles... but hopefully this at least gives you something to think about.

Please see mine at http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=192437

I have the same hope as you for Benson. He's been waiting a long time for this opportunity and so have we. If he starts he will run hard and the offensive line might give a little extra for him. He has a lot to prove and he knows that. I will be starting him because it is the right thing to do.

This is a tough call -- FWP is a stud RB, and I'd probably start him against about 29 or 30 teams. The Ravens are one of the exceptions though. And Benson has a real nice matchup with Lions. However, he still may be sharing carries (either with Thomas Jones, or maybe even Adrian Peterson).

I guess that I'd watch for late news. If T. Jones is out, and Benson will dominate the Bears' carries, I'd use him over FWP. But if Jones is playing and getting half the playing time, you've gotta stick with Parker.

[/url]

Agreed!!!!