[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Birds VS Boys sig bet

NSab

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but I am embarrassed of how some of my fellow Eagles fans are :D about a stupid signature sizes. At first I thought it was just good old fashioned ribbing, but now it just sounds like crying. We beat the Cowboys twice this year and now they have to claim how bad their team is in their signature for 10 days. That sounds pretty good to me. Believe me, I am all for dishing out any kind of humiliation we can to these stinking Cowboys fans, but just let it go already.

Edited by ebartender

I'm sorry, but I am embarrassed of how some of my fellow Eagles fans are :D about a stupid signature sizes. At first I thought it was just good old fashioned ribbing, but now it just sounds like crying. We beat the Cowboys twice this year and now they have to claim how bad their team is in their signature for 10 days. That sounds pretty good to me. Believe me, I am all for dishing out any kind of humiliation we can to these stinking Cowboys fans, but just let it go already.

:D

I know you are from Philly because I am in PAFFL, but you make me wonder.

10 days was the wager....but I am sure it will feel like a year, regardless.

And a sig line wager includes content, color, size...whatever the winner wants.

I thought it was ten days, and I also mentioned in the original thread that I would do both. So now that I've seen what helmets are being used, I am now in full compliance with what I said I would put on the line. I'll wear both proudly reluctantly for ten days.

Edited by Gunther

read realllll slow, ok?

:D I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT BIGGER!!!!!!

When you go to edit your sigline, just delete the [/b]7] you currently have at the end of it. Then highlight the "Dallas Sucks" and pick "4" from the font size drop down at the top. It should apply the tags.

I thought it was ten days, and I also mentioned in the original thread that I would do both. So now that I've seen what helmets are being used, I am now in full compliance with what I said I would put on the line. I'll wear both proudly reluctantly for ten days.

any way you can make that helmet just a tad larger?

:D i dont think i even have to be here?

:bash: You're a good man Retro. You said you would put your sig up (and I was kind of shocked, I don't think I've seen you take a sigline bet before), somehow slipped under the radar with the updated "who was in" list, but you still paid up. :D

:bash: You're a good man Retro. You said you would put your sig up (and I was kind of shocked, I don't think I've seen you take a sigline bet before), somehow slipped under the radar with the updated "who was in" list, but you still paid up. :D

I know you are from Philly because I am in PAFFL, but you make me wonder.

I am not trying to bash other Eagles fans and I love dishing it out to cowboys fans whenever and as much as possible, but this whole thing about complaining about size and crap like that is just stupid. Most of the cowboys fans have honored the bet by changing their sig to DALLAS SUCKS. If some people think they will get away with putting it in font size 4 or whatever then they are just pathetic. I would expect nothing less from some Dallas fans. A lot of them like to talk big when they are on top and then they hide when their team stinks. You hear it every day on WIP. Dallas fans were calluing in non-stop prior to the fgame and then not a peep after the game. I actually heard a caller the other day say how muc h better Dallas was then the Eagles. I am proud to be an Eagles fan no matter how good or bad the team is like all other Eagles fans I know. Let the cockroaches have their little victories by putting up tiny font signatures. It just proves what they are. I am just content in basking in the fact the we beat Dallas twice and with two different QBs that T.O. bashed previously. Lets not forget if we play Dallas in the playoffs and they manage to beat us none of these regualr season games will mean anything anyway. For now we just have to appreciate it.

I am not trying to bash other Eagles fans and I love dishing it out to cowboys fans whenever and as much as possible, but this whole thing about complaining about size and crap like that is just stupid. Most of the cowboys fans have honored the bet by changing their sig to DALLAS SUCKS. If some people think they will get away with putting it in font size 4 or whatever then they are just pathetic. I would expect nothing less from some Dallas fans. A lot of them like to talk big when they are on top and then they hide when their team stinks. You hear it every day on WIP. Dallas fans were calluing in non-stop prior to the fgame and then not a peep after the game. I actually heard a caller the other day say how muc h better Dallas was then the Eagles. I am proud to be an Eagles fan no matter how good or bad the team is like all other Eagles fans I know. Let the cockroaches have their little victories by putting up tiny font signatures. It just proves what they are. I am just content in basking in the fact the we beat Dallas twice and with two different QBs that T.O. bashed previously. Lets not forget if we play Dallas in the playoffs and they manage to beat us none of these regualr season games will mean anything anyway. For now we just have to appreciate it.

I posted more than once that I did'nt know how to make it bigger. Not everyone is computer savvy. Gunther posted how to do it at 7:48 and mine was fixed at 7:52. It's a shame that a stupid sig-line bet has turned into this. I gained a newfound respect for you after your post about it getting out of hand and lost it after this one.

I posted more than once that I did'nt know how to make it bigger. Not everyone is computer savvy. Gunther posted how to do it at 7:48 and mine was fixed at 7:52. It's a shame that a stupid sig-line bet has turned into this. I gained a newfound respect for you after your post about it getting out of hand and lost it after this one.

I wasn't bashing anyone in particular. I was very careful to use the words "most" and "some" and "if" because I know how all Eagles fans are unfairly judged based on how some other idiot Eagles fans act. I am not that computer savvy either. My point was that IF some of the Cowboys fans were purposely using tiny signatures then that is pathetic. I know you changed your signature after you found out how to do it. Kudos to you for stepping up. And I was mainly pointing to the Philly area Cowboys "fans" who love to call sports talk radio and claim how much better the Cowboys are or how bad the Eagles are, but now after they are beat you won't hear anything until either the two teams play again or if the Cowboys go further in the playoffs. And the cockroach term is from a talk show radio host who calls the Philly area Dallas fans cockroaches because they show up when their team is good but run and hide when the team plays bad. I am sure Nick listens to WIP in Philly so I was guessing he knew what I meant.

You all should chill, we are all fans of our Home teams. As we should be. This was a friendly sig line bet ( as friendly as it could be between Dallas and Philly) amongst Huddlers. Nothing got out of hand, most everyone involved held up their end of the bet, save one KS2000. I apologise to Howbout. I thought he was screwing around. For all that paid up , props to you. If the cowboys had won, I would expect all us Birds fans to honor our bets and am sure they would have. Everyone relax and enjoy the holidays. Except KansasState2000.

Um, Im here running my mouth, win or lose.

Oh and Cowboys to the Super Bowl.

When the Cowboys day comes again, and it will, its gonna be fun around here for sure.

Every dog has its day :D