[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chicago

Skilly

The Bears, to me, look like a team that is in trouble. Ever since they lost Harris on the D-line, they have lost that swagger. Rex just keeps giving out presents like a department store Santa Claus, and they play with no confidence. They have ZERO momentum going into the playoffs.

I think Philly takes out the Bears in the playoffs.

The Bears, to me, look like a team that is in trouble. Ever since they lost Harris on the D-line, they have lost that swagger. Rex just keeps giving out presents like a department store Santa Claus, and they play with no confidence. They have ZERO momentum going into the playoffs.

Still believe the Bears are favored to get to the Super Bowl. If that means anything?

I think you meant the Giants will take out the Bears.... :D

There are two teams that cannot go to Soldier Field as their first game - NO and PHI. Bears will play SEA, DAL or NYG, none of whom are exactly the Montana 49ers.

That said, we suck hughly right now and God only knows what Smith is going to do about the QB position.

I think you're right. I think the Bears are in trouble.

The Saints are just a miserable excuse for an organization that will never win anything. Ever.

The Cowboys and Giants suck.

That leaves the Seahawks and Eagles to battle it out for the NFC crown. That'll be a good game.

The Favre of old would have put a lot more points on the board.He underled wide open receivers that might have scored a few more times. The Bears pass rush is almost non existance. I dont know if it has a lot to do with Tommie Harris being out or not but its a big problem. Rex is the other problem. Hes not poised in the pocket and he makes awful decisions. I cant see the Bears getting past the 1st playoff game.