[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

These mocks are making me sick!

Seahawks21

I love to be pleasantly reminded of who the Hawks are taking in the first round this year.....Deion freakin Branch. Not like we have big holes on both lines or anything. Why don't we draft a guy that can get us 20 catches a year in our offense??? Honestly, the guy is our fifth most valuable player at the receiver position, and I would not be surprised to see him cut in two years. You don't trade first round picks!!! Look at the freakin' Bills!! Nobody has been with me on this all year, surely a few have come around with the drops, inconsistent play and lack of doing anything at all worth mentioning. And some NE sportswriter had the nerve to come on local radio here in Seattle when Branch was acquired and claim "he will be twice as good as any receiver on Seattle's roster, the minute he shows up". Dumbest move of the year IMO. That and Aaron Brooks. We'll still kick the 'Boys this saturday at the Q.

I love to be pleasantly reminded of who the Hawks are taking in the first round this year.....Deion freakin Branch. Not like we have big holes on both lines or anything. Why don't we draft a guy that can get us 20 catches a year in our offense??? Honestly, the guy is our fifth most valuable player at the receiver position, and I would not be surprised to see him cut in two years. You don't trade first round picks!!! Look at the freakin' Bills!! Nobody has been with me on this all year, surely a few have come around with the drops, inconsistent play and lack of doing anything at all worth mentioning. And some NE sportswriter had the nerve to come on local radio here in Seattle when Branch was acquired and claim "he will be twice as good as any receiver on Seattle's roster, the minute he shows up". Dumbest move of the year IMO. That and Aaron Brooks. We'll still kick the 'Boys this saturday at the Q.

What aboout the Bills?

2nd dumbest move: signing Burleson to a huge contract to get back at the Vikings. He only has 16 cathes and 192 yards this year. Now you probably won't be able to resign your good receiver - DJ Hackett. Hopefully the Vikes get a shot at him.

Not saying that Burelson was a good signing at the price (even though the contract is really about mid-range in disguise) but he has been extremely valuable on special teams. Seattle was pathetic on both kick off and punt returns, and now he is doing both with great success.

I heard on the radio the other day that Hackett is a restricted free agent. I am too lazy however to look up how compensation is determined. It has to have something to do with the qualifying offer.

Nate Burleson's total product has completely overshot my expectations.

The thing is, DJack in this offense, is a true #1. West coast offenses are very dexterily biased. Because Matt likes to spread the ball to so many other good weapons, there just aren't enough opportunities for plays out of a #2 receiver. Even if Deion Branch plays brilliantly, it would equal about 50 catches for 600 yards.

The Seahawks proved they could be incredible, HECK 9-0!!!, when their starting receiving corps was Jurevicius, Peter Warrick, and DJ Hackett. We don't need #1 draft pick WR's, rather simple guys that can just hang onto the freakin' rock!! --Uncharacteristically idiotic of the people in charge.

As for the Bills reference, it is teams like them, teams that were trying to hang on, that end up trading their first round picks, and therefore another hole was added that couldn't be filled properly, which just prolongs the process of improvement.