[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles/Saints Game Thread

keggerz

Deuce McAllister is a stud. :D

He has had the quietest return from a major injury on record IMHO. I'm not sure why a bigger deal hasn't been made out of Mcallister's season so far... probably because of everyone's attention being on Drew Brees, Reggie Bush, and Marques Colston.

I agree that McAllister is a stud once again. I have the opportunity to keep him in a hybrid Dynasty league. I had been trying to trade him (because I've got 3 Saints players on my team as it is) but nobody wants to even consider touching him, even paired with other top players. I think now I'll end up just holding on to him as he brings in the money for me and the Saints.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, you are right, the Eagles definitely would have converted the 4th and 15, and definitely would have continued the drive to kick the tying (not winning) FG, and then won in overtime.

yes, punting on 4th down cost them the game and the season.....

They may or may not have covered the 4th and 15. Point is that at that point in the game, having your offense - which had been able to pop quite a few big plays - with the ball in its hands was MUCH better than having your porous defense attempt to stop a Saints' O that had only been stopped by itself for the last few drives.

yes, you are right, the Eagles definitely would have converted the 4th and 15, and definitely would have continued the drive to kick the tying (not winning) FG, and then won in overtime.

yes, punting on 4th down cost them the game and the season.....

Dumbass. :D

Hey stupid. After watching the Saints run all over your defense the entire second half and seeing that same defense with their hands on their hips and getting more tired by the minute, I can see why you would punt and put your seasons chances on the defenses' shoulders hoping they will all of a sudden get their wind and stop the Saints. I mean it's not like they had a shot at a 4th and 15 anyway. Lord knows they weren't making any plays downfield during the game. :D

I can see your reasoning though idiot boy.

Edited by 'canes2004