[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles/Saints Game Thread

keggerz

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe I don't give the Bears enough credit but I think the winner of this game goes to the Super Bowl. And has a srious chance of winning it.

Well, I'd like to see if it's the good Bears or the bad Bears who made it into the playoffs before I order a coffin for them.

Either way, the team that wins this game will cruise past Seattle OR give the Bears fits next week.

maybe I don't give the Bears enough credit but I think the winner of this game goes to the Super Bowl. And has a srious chance of winning it.

And I really, really, really hope it ain't Philly. :D

The Eagles have played a pretty bad game today so far. If it wasn't for a couple big plays this game isn't close. They can't stop New Orleans and they can't get 1 yard when they need it. How many times did the Saints throw the ball to a TE right over the middle for 10-15 yards? At least 5. You would think the defense would catch on to that.

The Eagles have played a pretty bad game today so far. If it wasn't for a couple big plays this game isn't close. They can't stop New Orleans and they can't get 1 yard when they need it. How many times did the Saints throw the ball to a TE right over the middle for 10-15 yards? At least 5. You would think the defense would catch on to that.

NO is doing some goofy things with the play calling as well.

Congrats to the Saints. They played a solid game. The Eagles played a pretty poor game. 7 or 8 weeks ago I didn't think the Eagles would have a chance to even make the playoffs when McNabb went down. Nice season for the Eagles. I am hoping for a Saints/Chargers SB now.

Wow, horrible decision on Reids part. The Eagles def hasn't been able to stop the saints in the second half and he punts to let his def win/lose the game? I think they had a much better shot at the 4th and 15 against a Saints secondary that was leaving guys open downfield all night.