[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pats fans still depressed?

msaint

Tainted.

Playoffs? ......Playoffs? ...... WHAT PLAYOFFS!! :bash::D

see, they ain't over it...how do you get along with your daily lives? Oh, I get it, here it is :clap: about what a great LOSING team the Seahawks were.

Let's here it for the LOSERS still talking about losing 1 year later :D

Edited by SteelerMurf

Why should the Pats fans be bummed? They lost to a better team!

Charger fans need the intervention, they lost to an inferior team :D

Nope. We find out who the better team is on the field, games aren't played on paper or message boards. They lost at home. They were not the better team.

see, they ain't over it...how do you get along with your daily lives? Oh, I get it, here it is :clap: about what a great LOSING team the Seahawks were.

Let's here it for the LOSERS still talking about losing 1 year later :bash:

I'll try again .......

:D Playoffs? ..... Playoffs? .......WHAT PLAYOFFS?!! :D

I'll try again .......

:bash: Playoffs? ..... Playoffs? .......WHAT PLAYOFFS?!! :D

Superbowl trophy? WHAT SUPERBOWL TROPHY? :D

I'll trade a superbowl victory followed by an 8-8 season over losing in the superbowl and followed by a year where you lose in the playoffs after a very mediocre 9-7 season where you couldn't even outscore your opponents, and with that schedule :clap:

Superbowl trophy? WHAT SUPERBOWL TROPHY? :D

I'll trade a superbowl victory followed by an 8-8 season over losing in the superbowl and followed by a year where you lose in the playoffs after a very mediocre 9-7 season where you couldn't even outscore your opponents, and with that schedule :D

3rd place :clap: in your own division. Thank God for the Brownies :bash:

3rd place :bash: in your own division. Thank God for the Brownies :D

Dude, you would trade 3rd place in any division for a superbowl trophy. Don't kid yourself. If you get more gratification after making the playoffs at 9-7 and getting a miracle Tony Romo choke to win your only playoff game instead of winning a Superbowl...you set your goals pretty low.

What planet are you on anyway to be bragging? 8-8 vs. 9-7 what the heck are you bragging about? And in playing that horrible division you still can't manage to outscored your opponts in 2006 :clap: . Sad, very sad that division of yours. Oh yes, and if the Seahawks and Steelers switched divisions...yep you guessed it, Steelers are tied for first. Seahawks beat one team in the regular season with a winning record! Oh be proud, be very proud of that division title :D

What a JOKE!

Edited by SteelerMurf