[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MMORPG Huddlers

cliaz

Whoa... I've been waiting a long time for this game. I dont think I'll buy burning crusade if this is comming out this year. I might even get a new comp with my return check for this game...

NM. This isn't like EQ2 and WoW, Guild Wars and the rest. You dont even level in this game. I bought bruing crusades and it sucks balls. It's way too graphic heavy to where my computer couldn't even run it right and that's saying something there.

Dont' waste your money on Burning crusades but if you wanna play it, PM me and i'll burn it for you. But i want something in return. How about naked pictures of Wilma Flintstone and a helmet full of cottage cheese to start with.

NM. This isn't like EQ2 and WoW, Guild Wars and the rest. You dont even level in this game. I bought bruing crusades and it sucks balls. It's way too graphic heavy to where my computer couldn't even run it right and that's saying something there.

Dont' waste your money on Burning crusades but if you wanna play it, PM me and i'll burn it for you. But i want something in return. How about naked pictures of Wilma Flintstone and a helmet full of cottage cheese to start with.

Hmm, sounds like I might not even be able to run it... I havent played WoW in forever anyway, my girl banned it. So theres no leveling in WAR?

It's a secret code about how we want to take over all the bowling alleys in the country so we can steal their used bowling shoes and sniff them.

So you want a sniff of Chuck B and Puddy, I gotcha.

Monday Night is the best night to catch them at the lanes.

Hmm, sounds like I might not even be able to run it... I havent played WoW in forever anyway, my girl banned it. So theres no leveling in WAR?

Nah the website made it out to be one of those "skills" deals where you just gain abilities and stuff.

I don't know. The whole BC warhammer game was nothing more than War craft III with new graphics.

Games workshop has been very, VERY disappointing in recent years.

Nah the website made it out to be one of those "skills" deals where you just gain abilities and stuff.

I don't know. The whole BC warhammer game was nothing more than War craft III with new graphics.

Games workshop has been very, VERY disappointing in recent years.

That concept of gaining skills and abilities is the type of system used by the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay game.

Not that I heve played it... :D

:D

Burning Crusade sucks if you think WoW sucks.

I have it but had no time to play it....bad time of year for me. But it seems like a decent addon if you liked the original.

Cant really blaim your computer on a game though.

Burning crusades is a warhammer tatical game. I know it's also a add on for WoW. We are talking about the Warhammer tatical game.

a helmet full of cottage cheese

Whoaaaaa, nothing I like better then sticking my dick in a helmet full of Cottage Cheese

As for the game, never played a MMORPG, FPS and Strategy (CC, Red Alert, eyc..) gamer. Although I do have a Trial Disk for WoW I've been thinking about trying

Whoaaaaa, nothing I like better then sticking my dick in a helmet full of Cottage Cheese

As for the game, never played a MMORPG, FPS and Strategy (CC, Red Alert, eyc..) gamer. Although I do have a Trial Disk for WoW I've been thinking about trying

you should and let me know what server and what character/race you make. I'll roll in with you while you have your free trail.

• 1 year later...

So WAR is out and I've been playing for the last few days. An amazing MMO. There is leveling. It is alot less gear intensive than WoW. The PvP system is so much better than WoW. The graphics and models are just amazing. You will need a fast video card. No trial period $50 up front to download the game and $15/month.

Feel free to join me on the Kislev server, Order, name Demian.

Whats the hot MMORPG now a days? Last I played was WoW

I dunno. I took a couple year MMO break. Been playing Eve Online for a couple of months. That game ended up boring me to tears. Nice concept (starship game with corporations, astro mining, battles, pirates, pretty much ungoverned) just got stale to me quick. I guess people are still playing WoW but I'm totally done with it. WAR is like Elite WOW. It's a bit more complicated and less grinding/more PVP. I think it will eventually become the "hot" MMO once word of mouth has time to spread. It's still really new.

I dunno. I took a couple year MMO break. Been playing Eve Online for a couple of months. That game ended up boring me to tears. Nice concept (starship game with corporations, astro mining, battles, pirates, pretty much ungoverned) just got stale to me quick. I guess people are still playing WoW but I'm totally done with it. WAR is like Elite WOW. It's a bit more complicated and less grinding/more PVP. I think it will eventually become the "hot" MMO once word of mouth has time to spread. It's still really new.

So what kind of character have you built?

So what kind of character have you built?

Well I went in thinking I was going to run a healer. Read the forums and apparently there's was a need for Order players (good guys) in PVP. So first character I rolled up was a Human Battle Priest. Got to playing and realized that it was really a hybrid class. I played a Druid to 60 in WOW and will never play another half-ass hybrid again. So I rerolled a Dwarf Ironbreaker. Tank class. Axe and Board. Here's what I look like so far, still only Rank 12 of 40.

Here's a link to all the Class/Race descriptions.