[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears multimedia

whitem0nkey

i will use this thread to post diff songs, pics, and any other internet forward that is bears related.

Songs

:D

Chicago Bears Cha Cha Cha -- Chicago's Latin Street Dancing has created what may be the most unique musical tribute to the Chicago Bears.

We Da Bears - CaLoge -- Hear South Side rapper Caloge's tribute to the Chicago Bears.

We Da Bears Dance Mix - CaLoge -- Hear South Side rapper Caloge's dance mix tribute to the Chicago Bears.

Amplified Super Bowl Extended Version -- Alex Peace & Lu Roc present their tribute to the Chicago Bears.

You Don't Want To Mess With A Hungry Bear - Go Bears Go! -- Hear M&R Rush's hard-rock tribute to the Bears.

We Da Bears - Big Hit Buda and Tha Brown Pound -- Big Hit Buda and Tha Brown Pound's Bears anthem "We Da Bears" has been getting a lot of play on area radio stations.

Hit 'em Once, Hit 'em Twice - xSive -- Hear the Bears tribute song that won the $5,000 grand prize for winning the Bears Tribute Song Contest, hosted by Jonathan Brandmeier of The Loop.

Mother Diva Football -- Hear Mother Diva's house music tribute to the Chicago Bears.

Here They Come: Rob Fury -- Hear Rob Fury's tribute to the Chicago Bears.

the ides of march - Mighty Bears

heres that "amplified" song they have been playin on B96

Chicago Symphony Orchestra and Chorus performing Bear Down Chicago Bears!

Pics

Bears wallpaper

bearricane

Manning attacked

superbowl XLI logo

bears Animated flag

Colt and cub fans cartoon

Manning Sack

Nature can be cruel

Videos

Bears Montage

Chicago Bears - 2006 - Road to the Super Bowl Act.1

Chicago Bears - 2006 - Road to the Super Bowl Act.II

Saints game

Bird Sings Chicago Bears Fight Song

Edited by whitem0nkey

i will use this thread to post diff songs, pics, and any other internet forward that is bears related.

Here are a bunch of bears songs.

:bash:

Chicago Bears Cha Cha Cha -- Chicago's Latin Street Dancing has created what may be the most unique musical tribute to the Chicago Bears.

We Da Bears - CaLoge -- Hear South Side rapper Caloge's tribute to the Chicago Bears.

We Da Bears Dance Mix - CaLoge -- Hear South Side rapper Caloge's dance mix tribute to the Chicago Bears.

Amplified Super Bowl Extended Version -- Alex Peace & Lu Roc present their tribute to the Chicago Bears.

You Don't Want To Mess With A Hungry Bear - Go Bears Go! -- Hear M&R Rush's hard-rock tribute to the Bears.

We Da Bears - Big Hit Buda and Tha Brown Pound -- Big Hit Buda and Tha Brown Pound's Bears anthem "We Da Bears" has been getting a lot of play on area radio stations.

Hit 'em Once, Hit 'em Twice - xSive -- Hear the Bears tribute song that won the $5,000 grand prize for winning the Bears Tribute Song Contest, hosted by Jonathan Brandmeier of The Loop.

Mother Diva Football -- Hear Mother Diva's house music tribute to the Chicago Bears.

Here They Come: Rob Fury -- Hear Rob Fury's tribute to the Chicago Bears.

the ides of march - Mighty Bears

:D I did this last year, and it did NOT go over well. :clap:

However, I also posted about 25 threads a day about the Steelers in the two weeks leading up to the big game........:D

Edited by Menudo

:D I did this last year, and it did NOT go over well. :D

I’m just going to update this for fellow bears fans here while being respectful to colt fans.

but this is the time when its easy to get a bunch of songs and pics.

When the sox won it all in 2005 I made a CD with like 20+ songs. and now if i look for them i could barely find a third.

I’m just going to update this for fellow bears fans here while being respectful to colt fans.

but this is the time when its easy to get a bunch of songs and pics.

When the sox won it all in 2005 I made a CD with like 20+ songs. and now if i look for them i could barely find a third.

Just enjoy the hell out of all of this. You never know when your team will get back. :D

P.S. Although I'm rooting for the Colts, that avatar is really cool.

I had some trouble w/ the links. My problem I'm sure. Listened to the Ides bit. John Larson of the Ides is a good friend of mine. He plays the horn. Great group!

Go Bears!!!!

good pt .him not scoring a td ...that was disgraceful

The thread title said BEARS FANS ONLY!!!! Get out of here. Ditka apologized, Walter forgave him! Move along, before I hurt you!

In retrospect, if Ditka knew they were going to score 46 points Im sure he wouldve given Payton more goalline chances. The Pats seemed to key on Payton when he got the ball in the red zone so Ditka had to mix it up. Payton got them there and to me, its a non issue whether he scored or not. GO BEARS!!!

The best thing about Sunday will be the Steelers rein will officially be over and maybe, just maybe, Marky Mark can ease off on making every post about himself and the Steelers. :clap:

Good stuff here...although you listen to B96??? :bash:

So you're saying that I should enjoy this last day of our reign and post as many Steelers posts as I possibly can ? :D

Good luck tomorrow. Enjoy the day. :D

i thought what i always wanted was a bears and steelers superbowl. (my original monniker here at the huddle was BEARSANDSTEELERSSUPERBOWL, until people told me my name was too long). now i realize, i have everything i want with the steelers winning it all last yr and the bears doing it this yr. sort of like my swansong. unless the bears go on a dynasty run....... :D