[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

save the dog!

dmarc117

What are you talking about? Mexican officials assist our country all the time with apprehending wanted suspects. As far as catching wetbacks on our side of the border, they have no duty nor any JURISDICTION to do so. Do you really want a bunch of gun toting Federalis coming over the Rio grande to kidnap their own people back? Is that really what you are suggesting here? I have no idea what you mean by them "blatantly disrespecting" our laws. What are you suggesting that the Mexican Gobment do differently?

I think you are trying to bait me... and I'm not going to bite any more than I already have.

Money sent back to Mexico from illiegal immigrants in the U.S. is one of the cheif sources of revenue for Mexico. They actively promote ILLEGAL emigration to the U.S.. Do you really not comprehend this?

I think you are trying to bait me... and I'm not going to bite any more than I already have.

Money sent back to Mexico from illiegal immigrants in the U.S. is one of the cheif sources of revenue for Mexico. They actively promote ILLEGAL emigration to the U.S.. Do you really not comprehend this?

So, you are suggesting that money should not be allowed to be sent from the United States to individuals who live in Mexico? Is that really what you are suggesting? How does Mexico "actively promote" wetbacks coming here?

So, you are suggesting that money should not be allowed to be sent from the United States to individuals who live in Mexico? Is that really what you are suggesting? How does Mexico "actively promote" wetbacks coming here?

I'm not to sure, but since no one else is biting I'll take a stab. This article explains how the Mexican government promotes illegal immigration by publishing "how to" brochures to get into the US. That qualifies as "active promotion," right?

I thought this was all done and over. Didn't he pay a 'fine' and the matter was set aside?

FEBRUARY 16: An Associated Press report out of Guadalajara, Mexico stated that a Mexican federal court has denied Duane "Dog" Chapman's injunction request and has ruled that the star of A&E's "Dog the Bounty Hunter" should be extradited and stand trial for deprivation of liberty - a charge stemming from Dog and his posse's 2003 capture of convicted serial rapist, Andrew Luster in Puerto Vallarta.