[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

American Idol

Menudo

Well, it is a pretty simple first week to sum up. The guys were awful, and the girls were pretty damn good.

The fat black chick that sang last would already be signed somewhere if she wasn't fat. I agree with the judges that she was in another league from everyone this week. She is clearly going to be the one to beat this year.

Unfortunately, the two hottest chicks were 2 of the worst singers and probably won't last too long. :D

I thought the dude that is best known for his "beat box" skills did a pretty good job. I also like the big guy who pissed off Simon with the Teletubbies and El Divo remarks.

Yeah, the beat box guy was pretty good, the guy that looked like Timberlake was o.k., and I agree, I really like the big goofy looking guy. He is funny.

I thought the dude that is best known for his "beat box" skills did a pretty good job. I also like the big guy who pissed off Simon with the Teletubbies and El Divo remarks.

I thougt those were the two best guys. was really shocked about Beat Box because that is allt hey really showed of him in the auditions.

:D

WOW! :D That has the Antonela chick 2nd! She sucked!

You boys that think she is hot really need to get South more often and see what true hawtness is.

Well, she isn't the hottest thing on earth, but, she is the hottest on this show, so, I want her to stay around.

Edited by Menudo

You boys that think she is hot really need to get South more often and see what true hawtness is.

I don't doubt it. Up here in the Northeast, we have to take what we can get.

I think it would be hilarious if somehow she ended up the winner. I'd love to see Simon's face as they announce her as the new American idol.