[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vicky

cliaz

I know you are hiding in here reading threads. You need to sign up and stop being an observer.

Chargerz will give you three free check ups. He's a good OBGYN cuz he keeps the tools under his arms to keep them warm.

Just ignore anything Spain says and don't take it personal if this thread gets gunned.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She ? There goes the He Man Woman Haters Club

You are forgetting about Squeegiebo, Steelbunz, Spain and skins. they're chicks too.

EDIT - sorry Squeegie - women.

Edited by cliaz

You are forgetting about Squeegiebo, Steelbunz, Spain and skins. they're chicks too.

EDIT - sorry Squeegie - women.

Lol ....I know we have a few female huddlers ...just wanted a chance to use a reference from the little rascals ...we need more little rascals references hers for goodness sake ..lol

Vicky lawrence was one of the finest actresses of our times , btw

That's odd... she was the first Vicky I thought of too. :D

Did you know that before she did Mama's Family, she had a number one hit record with "The Nights the Lights Went Out in Georgia"?

She's the the original Actress/Singer, before Ashley Simpson made it cool again.

Truth hurts, huh?

I bet the skins end with a better record next season then the ravens do.

If you lose you have to do all the racking and cabling of all network devices for 3 months

If i win you have to do all the racking and cabling of all the network devices for 4 months.

I bet the skins end with a better record next season then the ravens do.

If you lose you have to do all the racking and cabling of all network devices for 3 months

If i win you have to do all the racking and cabling of all the network devices for 4 months.

That's one hell of a crappy deal!

And you're so wrong, btw. The Skins will suck yet again next year. But not until they win one pre-season game and all the fans start peeing themselves with excitement over the fact that they're a Super Bowl bound team after that. :D

That's one hell of a crappy deal!

And you're so wrong, btw. The Skins will suck yet again next year. But not until they win one pre-season game and all the fans start peeing themselves with excitement over the fact that they're a Super Bowl bound team after that. :D

Hey you can't use any :D yet. you haven't submitted your paper work to Big John.