[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fish Tanks?

Zooty

What kind of tank  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of tank

• Salt Water
    • Freah Water
    • I just catch fish
    • No time for fish with Fantasy Football

We have a 65 gal. salt tank. No inverts. Presently there are 2 large angels, 1 emperor amd 1 moluscus (sp?) a large clown, eel gobie and damsel. we have had it over ten yrs now, I used to pay alot more attention to it and there were more fish, but when they died off I didn't bother replacing them. I havn't changed the water or added any fish in over 3 yrs. :D I'm sure the nitrates & phosphates are waaaay high. Actually if my 2 yr old didn't enjoy it so much I would prolly get rid of it.

We have a 65 gal. salt tank. No inverts. Presently there are 2 large angels, 1 emperor amd 1 moluscus (sp?) a large clown, eel gobie and damsel. we have had it over ten yrs now, I used to pay alot more attention to it and there were more fish, but when they died off I didn't bother replacing them. I havn't changed the water or added any fish in over 3 yrs. :D I'm sure the nitrates & phosphates are waaaay high. Actually if my 2 yr old didn't enjoy it so much I would prolly get rid of it.

Pretty cool. The emperor makes it worth it.

Can't believe you haven't changed the water in 3 years :D

I've got a 55 that I keep a few African Cichlids in now. Used to keep several tanks going. Was more involved several years ago with keeping Oscars around. Hard to believe I ever got attached to a fish as a pet... :D But after raising a couple to pretty large size before they died, decided to stick to some fish that I could care less if they floated or not for a while.

How were you going to get rid of it? Take the fish out and cook them for dinner then dismantle the tank? That would be perfect during a Friday in Lent, a nice Fish Fry!! :tup:

30 Gallon w/7" black bass, minnow population decreases rapidy from 30-0.

Watch out!! People round here might think you're being overly mean by letting the black bass eat those poor little minnows. You should substitute those Pepperidge Farm Goldfish in there instead to avoid ridicule and unneccesary loss of life. :D

By the way I have a 10-gal. tap water tank with 3 bloated goldfish in it. You know the ones with their eyes popping out.

Edited by irish