[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Great Quote

H8tank

Some of the soldiers streaming into Iraq are raw and new to battle. Others are serving their second, third and fourth combat tours, having fought across Afghanistan, or down in Africa, or in some corner in a secret fight, on a special team of some sort, killing men in jungle camps in South America, in wars few people have heard about. Around the world, dangerous American soldiers will close in on men tonight and kill them in small battles that will never be spoken of. Al Qaeda turned it on, but is powerless to turn it off.

Terrorists started this war with killing, and now are suing for peace with more killing, lashing out at schoolyards, marketplaces, and soccer matches, blowing up kids, women, and men on their way to work or worship. All to win the battle for headlines, which they are certain to get; the greater the savagery, the bigger the font.

Our soldiers, meaning the soldiers from countries like the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Germany, yes France, and the United States, are better in all aspects but one: The terrorists somehow manage to beat us all in our respective medias. We may own the air, but terrorists own the airwaves.

http://www.michaelyon-online.com/wp/ernie-is-dead.htm

:D

After reading that quote you got me so pumped up I think I'll kick your ass. :D

/bush all surprised and proud of himself place like when he figured out how to use the clapper/ WHAT ABOUT POLAND?!?! /bush all surprised and proud of himself like when he figured out how to use the clapper/

Edited by Duchess Jack

Bring it on you little balding pudgy mamby doughnut eating circus wh0re.

Ohh, ohh, please oh please PM me some more garbage you sik fruitfok deginerate.

Is there a code that I can use to figure this out? :D Are you expressing your man-love for me talking about my bald, pudgy mamby doughnut eating circus whoreishness? You want my sik fruitfoker in your deginerate garbage chute? :doh:

Is this how you try and pick up all your male lovers?!?!? What kind of success rating do you have with this technique? :D:tup::D

:D:clap:

Edited by irish

You know your place. dipschit.

We have places here? Where did I finish? Did I place higher this year or am I still in the basement with you? Which is fine by me cause you're cool peeps you just have to try to stop touching me as much as you do. By the way is dipschit anything like dippin' dots, cause those are delicious!!! :D

Nothing but respect for the our soldiers ...they are warriors ...

They're good men and women doing a difficult job. If Gates or anyone competent had been there from the start their job would be much easier.

What general overthrows an army, opens armories and sends the opposng military home with their weapons.

Rumsfeld. :D

They're good men and women doing a difficult job. If Gates or anyone competent had been there from the start their job would be much easier.

What general overthrows an army, opens armories and sends the opposng military home with their weapons.

Rumsfeld. :D

same type that leaves tons of explosives unguarded so they can be used against our soldiers several times a day - every day - over the following years?

Edited by Duchess Jack