[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm F'in PO'ed

darin3

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it. A bar asks some person that is so drunk that she is stumbling and puking (and who knows what else) to leave and you are seemingly outraged about it? No bar or bar employee in their right mind would give someone a "warning" in that type of situation. And because you were drinking or distracted or whatever, you left your credit card at the bar.

What are you going to tell the Better Business Bureau?

I don't see where this bar did anything wrong, certainly nothing to get PO'd about. And stiffing the bartender because of it would be pretty lame.

Last night I was tending bar and this group of people were drunk. The guy's girlfriend was stumbling all over the place and spilling drinks, so I had the bouncer boot 'em. You should of seen the look on their faces. :doh:

Next thing you know, the idiot forgot his credit card and driver's license and tried to get back in. On St. Patrick's Day no less. :D

The funniest part of this story is I tipped myself 40%, and now me and the boys are having a nice breakfast on his credit card. I think we're gonna head to Best Buy next and get us a big screen for the NCAA tourney.

Can you say, cha-ching? :D:D:tup:

Now this is some fine humor.

Last night I was tending bar and this group of people were drunk. The guy's girlfriend was stumbling all over the place and spilling drinks, so I had the bouncer boot 'em. You should of seen the look on their faces. :D

Next thing you know, the idiot forgot his credit card and driver's license and tried to get back in. On St. Patrick's Day no less. :D

The funniest part of this story is I tipped myself 40%, and now me and the boys are having a nice breakfast on his credit card. I think we're gonna head to Best Buy next and get us a big screen for the NCAA tourney.

Can you say, cha-ching? :D:D:tup:

As a service industry professional, :doh: , I have to say that it is always surprising to me how often people DO NOT come back for their cards when left at the bar.

At the end of the night, if the cards aren't claimed, they still get rung up. If the tab exceeds the $10 minimum, 20% is thrown on top for the bartenders. If the tab is below minimum, then the charge is rung up at $10 and the staff gets the difference.

Those who come back for their cards (I'd guess 1 in 4 actually do) are ALWAYS gracious that we still have it.