[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Patrick Willis

Randall

Ole Miss LB Willis Runs 4.37 In The Forty

NFL.com -

University of Mississippi LB Patrick Willis, at 6-1, 237 pounds, ran the 40-yard dash in 4.37 and 4.38. He also had a 4.37 short shuttle and 7.10 three-cone drill at Ole Miss Pro Day. He stood on his numbers from the Combine for the rest. Willis ran a 4.49 in the 40-yard dash at last month's combine.

The workout was held indoors on FieldTurf.

Patrick Willis LB Willis (6-1, 237 pounds) ran the 40-yard dash in 4.37 and 4.38. He also had a 4.37 short shuttle and 7.10 three-cone drill. He stood on his numbers from the Combine for the rest.

Wow.

Edited by Randall

...and none of you fektard GM's or momo HC's even think about ruining my "man love" for Patrick!!! He belongs in a Panther's uniform :D and none of the rest of you fledgeling organazations better not even think about drafting him before #14. Although, I think they may very seriously interested in getting the TE outta Miami-possibly even trading down.

...and none of you fektard GM's or momo HC's even think about ruining my "man love" for Patrick!!! He belongs in a Panther's uniform :D and none of the rest of you fledgeling organazations better not even think about drafting him before #14. Although, I think they may very seriously interested in getting the TE outta Miami-possibly even trading down.

P. Willis will be making tackles for the Bills this year!!

I saw several Mocks that have him going as high as #4 to the Bucs........PD, do you think the panthers will be drafting a QB on the first day of the draft?

Okay, I'll bite.

Why would BUF want Willis when they are projecting Crowell to play MLB for them?

If they're going LB with their 1st pick, I'd expect them to go after Beason or Timmons.

Besides, I could easily see SF go after Willis in the 1st.

Okay, I'll bite.

Why would BUF want Willis when they are projecting Crowell to play MLB for them?

If they're going LB with their 1st pick, I'd expect them to go after Beason or Timmons.

Besides, I could easily see SF go after Willis in the 1st.

I havent heard anything about Crowell playing MLB. Has he played MLB in the past? Fletcher played it every game. Crowell did awesome where he was, so why move him?

I havent heard anything about Crowell playing MLB. Has he played MLB in the past? Fletcher played it every game. Crowell did awesome where he was, so why move him?

A few of numerous sources saying the same thing:

link

OLB Angelo Crowell moved to the middle the past

two seasons as an injury replacement for Fletcher-Baker and could fill that spot permanently. Rumors still abound that OLB Takeo Spikes could be traded or released, and if both of those things take place, the Bills may be forced to consider more of an OLB. In that scenario they could take the corner in Round One and select Penn State’s Paul Posluszny or Miami’s Jon Beason if they slip to the top of the second round.

link

Having been Fletcher's backup at middle linebacker the last two years while manning a starting role on the outside, Crowell is the odds-on favorite to replace Fletcher in the middle, though at this point which linebacker position he will play remains undetermined.

link

As of now, the Bills seem ready to put outsider Angelo Crowell in the middle.

They could take Willis and keep Crowell at MLB, but it's seems more condusive to put Crowell there, since he's played there already, understands the D, and is considered a leader for the BUf D.

A few of numerous sources saying the same thing:

link

OLB Angelo Crowell moved to the middle the past

two seasons as an injury replacement for Fletcher-Baker and could fill that spot permanently. Rumors still abound that OLB Takeo Spikes could be traded or released, and if both of those things take place, the Bills may be forced to consider more of an OLB. In that scenario they could take the corner in Round One and select Penn State’s Paul Posluszny or Miami’s Jon Beason if they slip to the top of the second round.

link

Having been Fletcher's backup at middle linebacker the last two years while manning a starting role on the outside, Crowell is the odds-on favorite to replace Fletcher in the middle, though at this point which linebacker position he will play remains undetermined.

link

As of now, the Bills seem ready to put outsider Angelo Crowell in the middle.

They could take Willis and keep Crowell at MLB, but it's seems more condusive to put Crowell there, since he's played there already, understands the D, and is considered a leader for the BUf D.

When was Fletcher hurt? As far as I know, he played every game for Buffalo. I see your point, and it would make sense if they were already a playoff team, but they are a young team that will be building this year still. I think they draft someone for the middle, and let Crowell continue to play outside.

Now wether they get Willis or not, we'll see. Thats who Ive wanted them to get from day 1.

If you want Willis. A 4.37 40 ILB may be tough to pass up. The Panthers may also try and move ahead of you.

This I can see happening, but the Bills have a lot of leverage with 2 3rds this year, and 2 next year. Im not sure what the Panthers have...

If the Panthers do move up in the next three weeks it will be to nab the TE outta Miami.....what ever his name is...Greg Olsen :D .

Do you think they'd need to? I haven't seen him go that high.

Do you think they'd need to? I haven't seen him go that high.

My gauge has been between 7 or 8 to 13 or 14-so who knows, he pro-type NFL TE spec wise, so call him the darkhorse pick this year.

Edited by PantherDave

My gauge has been between 7 or 8 to 13 or 14-so who knows, he pro-type NFL TE spec wise, so call him the darkhorse pick this year.

Miami, Houston or Buffalo could take him I guess but TE's usually don't go that high.

Vernon Davis and Winslow are exceptions and neither worked out that well so far. Bubba Franks didn't either. Bubba and Shockey both went at 14 and both have had injury problems.

Miami, Houston or Buffalo could take him I guess but TE's usually don't go that high.

Vernon Davis and Winslow are exceptions and neither worked out that well so far. Bubba Franks didn't either. Bubba and Shockey both went at 14 and both have had injury problems.

I would almost bet my life the Bills wont draft a TE. Its not their style. Maybe Miami or Houston I guess, but not Buffalo. They dont use the TE that much as a reciever.

I hear there's been some very strong interest in getting Willis to come to San Francisco and play in Nolans 3-4 defense. It's possible he could be there for them at the #11 pick. We probably need a D-lineman more but adding a player of Willis' caliber would be a big boost and would help get our defense back to respectability. :D

I hear there's been some very strong interest in getting Willis to come to San Francisco and play in Nolans 3-4 defense. It's possible he could be there for them at the #11 pick. We probably need a D-lineman more but adding a player of Willis' caliber would be a big boost and would help get our defense back to respectability. :D

I've heard that too and possible interest in Miami.