[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else have a kid afraid of the Easter Bunny?

ChuckB

My youngest is scared to death of the Easter Bunny. The first time she went to see him she screamed and the picture is absolutely hilarious....she had a look of horror :D I guess I could understand that since, if you think about it, a seven foot bunny with a hugh head might be scary for a little one.

I tried telling her the EB was going to bring her candy and and toys but she didn't care she said "I don't want the Easter Bunny to come to my house". So my older daughter(almost 5) told her that Santa was coming instead of the EB and that worked.

Everything went good this morning and my GF said see the EB brought you stuff, and the little one was OK with it. Hopefully next year she'll be less afraid, she'll be 4 by then.

And if I can find the picture from her first trip to the Bunny I'll post it because it is funny :D

Good to see someone knows how to handle the baby :D

Man you aint kiddin.....anytime you wanna come over and help out your're more than welcome :tup:

Just to let everyone know from this point on I will use inappropriate graemlins at every opputrtunity :D

My 21 month old couldn't backup faster when the crazy looking white furry thing started coming after her making weird noises....and I couldn't blame her.

So far, we've had no luck in year 2 with santa or EB (xmas picture is hilarious cause it took about 10 minutes to get one even acceptable, and by then santa was a bit pissed, so santa and my daughter are both not smiling)

I am hoping the gift and candy expecation that she'll start picking up on will overcome the fear with next year's xmas and easter....not too mention halloween.

True story from Saturday.

My wife and I take our son to the mall to get a picture with the Easter Bunny. THere is a couple in front of us with an infant daughter and a son who is maybe 3 1/2, maybe 4 years old. THe boy is having none of the easter bunny.

They let us go ahead of them and my son takes a picture (wont sit on his lap, but will sit next to him) While we are waiting, the other couple tries to get their son to sit next to the Easter Bunny... they finally do, but he has a frown on the whole time.

I thought the boys name was Lars from what the parents were saying, but, the photographer girl told us that it was actually Mars.. I kid you not, named after a planet (or a Roman god). And, the mother had explained to the girl why the boy was afraid of the Easter Bunny... turns out a few years back the Mom used to dress as the Easter Bunny to make money and on her breaks would nurse her son.... while still in the costume.

This kid will be f'ed up for a long time.