[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I got tazed last night.

Puddy

Pud,

If you weren't standing in water, you're a wuss!

Seriously.....those things are getting a bad rep and death is a good possibility! :D

It reminds me of the quote from, I think from the "Magnificent Seven":

"Vin: A friend of mine in El Paso, once took off all his clothes and jumped into a patch of cactus. You know what he said when I asked him why he did it?

Calvera: What did he say?

Vin: Seemed like good idea at the time."

Don't you live in Detroit? If so, are you just trying to get used to the inevitable? :D

I don't think it hurts everybody, I would be happy to try it.

When in cancun, they had one of those little metal rods hooked to a battery, some hot chick walked around, you give her a dollar, hold the rod. If you didn't drop it when she turned the juice on, she bought you a drink.

No one could hold it, no one.

So I gave the wh0re a buck and grabbed the rod. She turned the dial, and looked at me smiling, then she frowned and turned the dial some more, nada. Dial too 10, she says it's broke and I don't get the drink. Then she grabs it and turns dial to '1' and lets outa little shriek. I got my free drink. :D

Does it make you lose your bodily functions?

Well, not the one second that I received at least.

Isn't there a risk (even if slight) of death from tazing? :D

The guy said they are safe enough for folks with pacemakers. :D

Puddy, one day we will find you on the Darwin Awards list...I like you, but the sadistic side of me can't wait for the laugh you'll give us.

I love winning awards :D

Don't you live in Detroit? If so, are you just trying to get used to the inevitable? :D

Isn't Chicago the city where the cops beat the chit out of defenseless barmaids :tup:

I thought acoountants were smart?

In college, some guys would take a tazer to the arse for a free pitcher at a local watering hole. I never did it, but I drank for free for years thanks to the dumba$$es that would.

In college BCs nickname was "The Tazer"