[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Skilly

:tup::doh:

Funniest episode yet. I TIVOd it Monday and just watched it. The little spat between Morris and Chloe--ie Sourpuss-- totally sums up this season.

:D

they should do a spinoff. "the chloe sneer and snappy comeback power hour!" other hilarious scenes: the one where buchanan has his nuts cut off by his wife; the one where the growly-voiced vice president just about yanks up the blonde's skirt and bends her over the oval office desk; and jack realizing audrey was :D . this show has totally gone down the crapper, but i'll watch it till the end.

I stand by my statement of two episodes ago - the writers only wrote 18 hours or so of material, and now they got a couple of monkeys just making chit up each week.

The VP and assistant thing is ridiculous (not that it couldn't happen in real life, but that it just doesn't belong in the show).

And how in the world do you trot out the same storyline (buchanan/his wife/boss - one having to go down) twice in one show....really, that's the best you can do?

Can't even discuss the Morris/Chloe without getting annoyed - throwing out how much I wish they would just die, Morris going up to ask for a transfer in the middle of all the crap was just stupid - woudl never happen, and if it did, he'd be tossed down the stairs.

At this point, like most, we'll watch to the end....but i have no hopes for a turn around. This year started ok, went downhill for a LONG period, recovered for about 3 episodes, and is now just a joke.

I stand by my statement of two episodes ago - the writers only wrote 18 hours or so of material, and now they got a couple of monkeys just making chit up each week.

The VP and assistant thing is ridiculous (not that it couldn't happen in real life, but that it just doesn't belong in the show).

And how in the world do you trot out the same storyline (buchanan/his wife/boss - one having to go down) twice in one show....really, that's the best you can do?

Can't even discuss the Morris/Chloe without getting annoyed - throwing out how much I wish they would just die, Morris going up to ask for a transfer in the middle of all the crap was just stupid - woudl never happen, and if it did, he'd be tossed down the stairs.

At this point, like most, we'll watch to the end....but i have no hopes for a turn around. This year started ok, went downhill for a LONG period, recovered for about 3 episodes, and is now just a joke.

Yup- horrible episode- the Morris/Chloe angle is beyond boring, and lame, same with Karen Hayes/Bill story - yawn. They just keep spitting out these lame twists that are not even interesting, or unforseen. Buchanan did alot better back when he was banging out Michelle Dessler, that much is sure.

Jack is going to meet the Chinese to rescue his love for a component that could in the wrong hands start WWIII, yet he doesn't think Doyle may be trailing him, and he parks his truck so it is visible from the road?

Audrey, great now we have more of her, she has lost her mind, or is some kind of droid. I thought we were done with her, and she only gurantees some lame eps.

The show was awesome seasons 1-3, and the show has completely lost it, and is horrible this year.

They better end strong, have Doyle and Jack team up and kick some ass at some point.

I think the time to get into Heroes has come............

Edited by wildcat2334

Jack is going to meet the Chinese to rescue his love for a component that could in the wrong hands start WWIII, yet he doesn't think Doyle may be trailing him, and he parks his truck so it is visible from the road?

I forgot about this part - I was almost screaming about this - Doyle is just driving down the road, 8 miles away from Jack, in LA .... and he finds him with zero tracking?

Really????? So he's so f'n smart, you can drop him into the largest (land wise) city in america, say "hey, there's a guy 8 miles east of you - go!" and in about 20 min, he's going to find him? That just annoyed the crap out of me.