[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will Ted Ginn Jr be off the board at 15?

MikesVikes

What's the soonest that Ginn will be off the board?

Lots of mocks have him gone by then. I just saw a mock from yesterday that still has him off the board at #10.

Ginn is like the "Old Maid" card game. Nobody wants there team to grab him in the first round but everybody thinks somebody will get him. Somebody else hopefully. :D

I think he will be available at #15. I hope the Panthers don't take him at #14. :D

I think we need to get some fresh legs for the defensive side of the ball so I hope the Panthers take either Anderson or Nelson, as I think Willis is gone by their pick.

Ginn = Charles Rogers. That said I think he goes late teens / early 20's.

Ginn is 5'11" and weighs a wopping 178 pounds! :D He will have trouble getting off the line of scrimmage against stronger players. Rogers had alot of problems but size isnt one of them..

Ginn is 5'11" and weighs a wopping 178 pounds! :D He will have trouble getting off the line of scrimmage against stronger players. Rogers had alot of problems but size isnt one of them..

I was thinking more the thinness that you mentioned. Chuck was tall but thin and I think it obviously played a roll in his demise with the two collarbone injuries.

Not a guarentee for failure obviously but it's tough to sustain a career like Marvin being a thinner WR.

Between that & his excessive recovery time from his sprained foot - he still couldn't do drills that required lateral cuts when he finally recently clocked his 40 - I could easily see him slip to the #5/#6 WR off the board.

Chuck was tall but thin and I think it obviously played a roll in his demise with the two collarbone injuries.

Not a guarentee for failure obviously but it's tough to sustain a career like Marvin being a thinner WR.

Plus, an insatiable appetite for Josh Gordon doesnt help your career either.