[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Greater value

I'm thinking I like Walker better and if you post this in the correct forum- Fantasy Advice others might throw in their 2 cents as well. :D

Is Moss going to feel like playing or not?

That means Grits agrees with me. Happens quite often. :D

I think both guys might disappoint their owners a bit this year.

Moss goes to NE, and owners are jacked that he'll get a new chance with Brady at QB. The problem there is that Brady distributes the ball so well all over the field to all of his options that Moss' production figures to be very roller-coaster, and it's going to be difficult to predict which weeks will be the big weeks. He's also going to a team, coach, & system that isn't going to tolerate much B.S. from him, so if he doesn't get his head on straight, he may end up with his opportunties limited.

Walker figures to be the #1 WR in DEN, but DEN is moving back to a smash mouth running game, and Cutler looked to Marshall & Scheffler an awful lot last year when he finally took over the starting gig. It ought to be interesting to see how much work Walker gets - but I don't figure that it will be as much as it was when Plummer was the starter.