[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cleansing

Hugh 0ne

The plumber doth protest too much.

plumb·er /ˈplʌmər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[pluhm-er] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. a person who installs and repairs piping, fixtures, appliances, and appurtenances in connection with the water supply, drainage systems, etc., both in and out of buildings.

2. Slang. an undercover operative or spy hired to detect or stop leaks of news or secret information, often using questionable or illegal methods, as illegal entry or wiretapping.

3. Obsolete. a worker in lead or similar metals.

And here I thought I was deep undercover :D

plumb·er /ˈplʌmər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[pluhm-er] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. a person who installs and repairs piping, fixtures, appliances, and appurtenances in connection with the water supply, drainage systems, etc., both in and out of buildings.

2. Slang. an undercover operative or spy hired to detect or stop leaks of news or secret information, often using questionable or illegal methods, as illegal entry or wiretapping.

3. Obsolete. a worker in lead or similar metals.

And here I thought I was deep undercover :D

Some clarification. "Grits the Plumber" was moniker that I tried to coin in this thread but unfortunately it never stuck. Honestly, I regret this deeply because I thought it had such potential. Such is life, sometimes the most promising things just don't pan out.

Not sure how this applies, but did that tick bite you in the nuts while you were cleansing? :D

No, and thankfully not. Given the anemic state I would likely have been in, that could have caused me to slip into a coma. :D