[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sperm donor to lesbians must pay child support

TimC

Shortly afterward, a court awarded Jacob, who now lives in Harrisburg, about $1,000 a month in support from Shultz-Jacob. Shultz-Jacob later lost an effort to have the court force Frampton to contribute support -- a decision the Superior Court decision overturned.

I'm still not buying this is legit. If it is... there's no way it will make it past an appeals court.

Agreed.

This new decision WAS THE APPEAL. THe man's estate will have to go beyond the State Supreme Court.

I believe that Judge Kelly was elected as a Republican nominee. I guess in today's world, that makes him liberal.

LIAR!

Judge Kelly was elected to the Superior Court as the nominee of both the Republicans and the Democrats in 1985 and was retained for a second term in 1995. He was appointed to a four year term on the Judicial Inquiry and Review Board commencing on December 9, 1988. His chambers are in Philadelphia.

link

The dude had a stroke and died in the middle of the case. Who is going to appeal?

Its a stroke that got him in to this mess