[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty League trade

You're getting ripped off. Vick will be Top 5 this year, but if you want to get rid of him go ahead. :D

If her league is limited to NFL players, the trade will work out brilliantly for her. If her league allows drafting from the Penitentiary or the CFL, she loses out on the excitement Ron Mexico brings to losing, but she's just fortunate to have other QBs to turn to -- so it's a good deal either way.

I like the trade. It's great when you can keep your scruples and still come out ahead.

It is a whole new ball game now. You can have your way with a county DA if you are filthy rich, but the feds? Vick in serious chit now.

While passing the ball to whom? :D

Jenkins - Our #1 and is a big presence who is by far the most progressing WR we've had for a while

Horn - I like what I've heard in his health and think he's got a few more miles.

White - He's worth a mention for the expectations I had last year but his catching abilities are of course under question.

Crumpler - Wurd.

Norwood/Dunn - Norwood emerging. Big play backs.

And then of course there's what Vick does running the ball.... :D

Edited by broncosn05

If he does end up playing this year, he will be lucky to have some "soft crowds" when he plays on the road. No New Yorks, no Chicagos, no Oaklands, no New Englands or Indy's...

That said, if he does play he will probably still get the worst reception of his career.

Edited by Crazysight

If he does end up playing this year, he will be lucky to have some "soft crowds" when he plays on the road. No New Yorks, no Chicagos, no Oaklands, no New Englands or Indy's...

That said, if he does play he will probably still get the worst reception of his career.

And I hope he flips them off.