[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty League trade

12 team standard scoring:

I've been offered Grossman, I. Bruce, Caldwell and 2008 1st round pick.

I am fed up with Vick and especially this last dog fighting situation. I love animals and it sickens me to think this soft spoken young man may be involved. Anyway, I'm not too fond of Grossman, but I do have Breez and Shaub as my other two QB's what would you do?

I've been offered Grossman, I. Bruce, Caldwell and 2008 1st round pick.

You're not getting a whole lot of quality.

The 08 1st rd pick probably makes it worth it especially if you are sick of Vick. He is essentially a bye-week fill-in for you since you have Brees and even Shaub.

Grossman keeps your great depth at QB.

Bruce has at least 1 year left.

Caldwell, mehhh, you'll probably cut him anyway.

I would take it mainly for the 08 pick

You're not getting a whole lot of quality.

The 08 1st rd pick probably makes it worth it especially if you are sick of Vick. He is essentially a bye-week fill-in for you since you have Brees and even Shaub.

Grossman keeps your great depth at QB.

Bruce has at least 1 year left.

Caldwell, mehhh, you'll probably cut him anyway.

I would take it mainly for the 08 pick

Hey DW

I agree with this basically. The draft pick could be huge depending on the other teams strength. Plus the fact of having 2 1st may allow you to move up if needed next year. Bruce may help you this year and Grossman does keep your depth at the qb position. I would try and get somebody else other than Caldwell.

I would do it . Vick is in the "DOG" house so to speak and who knows what the commish let alone the feds will do to him. it's always better to have a sure thing rather than a ? ..... good luck

Agree with the others.

See if you can get something other than Caldwell unless he would fit in with your roster plans for this season, maybe a pick move this season or something along those lines. (depending on how many round in your draft, maybe you can move up a couple rounds ths year in lieu of taking Caldwell.

Hey DW

I agree with this basically. The draft pick could be huge depending on the other teams strength. Plus the fact of having 2 1st may allow you to move up if needed next year. Bruce may help you this year and Grossman does keep your depth at the qb position. I would try and get somebody else other than Caldwell.

I think this is gonna work. I asked for R. Curry instead of Caldwell and he has agreed. So the trade is

Vick & my 5th rounder... (we only have a 5 round rookie draft)

for

Grossman

I. Bruce

R. Curry

His 1st round pick...

I think this is gonna work. I asked for R. Curry instead of Caldwell and he has agreed. So the trade is

for

Grossman

I. Bruce

R. Curry

His 1st round pick...

That's a good trade. Curry could be a coup.

for

Grossman

I. Bruce

R. Curry

His 1st round pick...

That's an excellant upgrade, I also really like Currys' potential. Now you can just sit back and hope his draft pick is a good one. Or you can package your 2 1st rounders and move up next year.

Agree with Pope and al. Nice deal for you, and I too like Curry's potential.

Then again, we could all be wrong and the high school honors student may have it nailed. Of course, he may also just like dog fights.

Hey semi is the one who is prancing around with the bumper stick I just think the value isn't there with Vick's production.

Hey semi is the one who is prancing around with the bumper stick I just think the value isn't there with Vick's production.

I see all this as a big distraction and he is definately on a short leash...so to speak. I have no respect for anyone who breeds dogs for fighting or who is in to that culture...its cruel and sadistic and they are heartless people. If it is true I hope he gets the full brunt of the law and a stiff game supension. As far as his numbers...they won't be as good as last years...he has to learn another new offense....he's gonna crack.

My prediction is he gets hurt this year and Harrington takes over yet another team.

I see all this as a big distraction and he is definately on a short leash...so to speak. I have no respect for anyone who breeds dogs for fighting or who is in to that culture...its cruel and sadistic and they are heartless people. If it is true I hope he gets the full brunt of the law and a stiff game supension. As far as his numbers...they won't be as good as last years...he has to learn another new offense....he's gonna crack.

My prediction is he gets hurt this year and Harrington takes over yet another team.

We'll see if he was really apart of it. My bet is no. I feel that the "new offense" will benefit him greatly with the offensive coach of Petrino. I think the offense has improved a lot since last year so I don't see why he would be statistically worse. Motivation.

I also think you made a very good trade.

I don't blame you one bit of tiring of Vick, and not much has changed in ATL that shows that he'll have a chance to upgrade his throwing capacity at all. Then you add in some of the idiocy that he's been involved in during the past year - the airport water bottle incident & the dog fighting allegations - paired with a no-nonsense commissioner who could really make an impact statement to the league by suspending as high a profile a player as Vick that player off-field stupidity will not be tolerated, and Vick suddenly has some significant risk associated with him.

I like the 2008 1st rounder you got in the trade - this coming draft ought to be deep in RB talent. You got QB depth, WR depth, and the pick.

That's nice work.

Edited by Bronco Billy

That part, at the very least, cannot be argued.

The bottom line is if you don't want to root for a guy you find personally distasteful then you owe it to yourself to drop him - this game should be fun, not stomach turning in a bad way. And hey, if you can find some sucka to take him with everything swirling around him and getting worse on a daily basis so much the better. A first rounder PLUS - it's tough to beat that. Your partner overpaid. :D