[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IDP mock is running.

Randall

Today and I had to work and didn't read the complaints until I got home. Of course anyone could have brought up what they wanted before the draft. The roster size seems to have been an aberation or wasn't saved.

No worries. I wasn't really making a complaint, just realized after I had made my first pick that I wasn't sure if this was redraft/keeper/dynasty, what size roster we are shooting for, etc. Actually, I thought the same thing.... I should have asked those questions during the 3-4 days that we were waiting for this thing to fill up. :D:D

Still a little unclear on this..... Redraft, 25 rounds, but is this right? If so, we would need 3 DL, 3 LB, and 3 DB to make up 16 starters total, correct?

Total Starters: 16

Number of Starting QBs: 1

Number of Starting RBs: 2

Number of Starting WRs: 2

Number of Starting TEs: 1

Number of Starting PKs: 1

Number of Starting DT+DEs: 2-3

Number of Starting LBs: 2-3

Number of Starting CB+Ss: 2-3

I don't mean to be a pain in the butt (after all, this is just a mock and it's May). Just wanted to clear everything up before we get too far along. :D

Still a little unclear on this..... Redraft, 25 rounds, but is this right? If so, we would need 3 DL, 3 LB, and 3 DB to make up 16 starters total, correct?

Total Starters: 16

Number of Starting QBs: 1

Number of Starting RBs: 2

Number of Starting WRs: 2

Number of Starting TEs: 1

Number of Starting PKs: 1

Number of Starting DT+DEs: 2-3

Number of Starting LBs: 2-3

Number of Starting CB+Ss: 2-3

I don't mean to be a pain in the butt (after all, this is just a mock and it's May). Just wanted to clear everything up before we get too far along. :D

There is also a flex(WR/TE). 8 offensive players and 8 total defenders with a max of 3 defenders. Most pick 3 LB'ers, 3 DB's and 2 DL'men.

There is also a flex(WR/TE). 8 offensive players and 8 total defenders with a max of 3 defenders. Most pick 3 LB'ers, 3 DB's and 2 DL'men.

Ahhh, now that makes more sense. The max you can start is two RB's, correct?

I'll finish up posting the picks for round 3. If someone else wants to post the next 3 rounds or however many would be fine with me. I just won't have the time to do it the rest of this week.. Thanks.

OK 4th round

4.01 Ramones Andre Johnson

4.02 Donald Driver :D Isn't Gopher a Bears fan?

4.03 tbimm M Colston

4.04 Kelly Smash Carson Palmer

4.05 Trauma M. Lynch

4.06 42. flooredyas Johnson, Calvin DET WR

4.07 43. Royal Air Force Williams, Carnell TBB RB

4.08 44. Mansons Maulers Brady, Tom NEP QB

4.09 45. Carthaginians Edwards, Braylon CLE WR

4.10 46. Al Chico Bulluck, Keith TEN LB

4.11 47. Huskies McNabb, Donovan PHI QB

4.12 48. Swedish Meatballs Moss, Randy NEP WR

Edited by Randall

OK 4th round

4.01 Andre Johnson

4.02 Donald Driver :D Isn't Gopher a Bears fan?

4.03 Colston

4.04 Carson Palmer

4.05 Lynch

Actually, I'm a MN fan, but I'm happy to grab the 5th-highest scoring WR from last year (going by your league's scoring) with this pick. Driver is about as consistent as they come. I didn't intend to take him with this pick, but after Winslow "fell" to me at 3.11, in the middle of a WR-run, I felt fortunate to see Driver still there and couldn't pass on him.

I like the Winslow pick as well, considering he scored only 2 points less than Gates last season, and Gates went at 2.5, while I got Winslow at the end of the 3rd round. :D

5th Round

5.01 49. Swedish Meatballs Coles, Laveranues NYJ WR Coles always seems to be underrated - great pick in PPR leagues imho. I needed a safer thing here picking Randy at 4.12 (very high risk-reward)

5.02 50. Huskies James, Edgerrin ARI RB Happy to get Edge in the 5th round.

5.03 51. Al Chico Urlacher, Brian CHI LB

5.04 52. Carthaginians Norwood, Jerious ATL RB

5.05 53. Mansons Maulers Barber, Marion DAL RB

5.06 54. Royal Air Force Brees, Drew NOS QB

5.07 55. flooredyas Bulger, Marc STL QB

5.08 56. Trauma Tacklers Jacobs, Brandon NYG RB

5.09 57. KellySmash Burress, Plaxico NYG WR

5.10 58. tbimm Fletcher-Baker, London WAS LB

5.11 59. Gopher Thomas, Zach MIA LB

5.12 60. Ramones Moss, Santana WAS WR Tue May 29 11:11:42 p.m

Edited by Randall

6.01 61. Ramones Merriman, Shawne SDC LB

6.02 62. Gopher Gonzalez, Tony KCC TE

6.03 63. tbimm Hawk, A.J. GBP LB

6.04 64. KellySmash McAllister, Deuce NOS RB

6.05 65. Trauma Tacklers Ward, Hines PIT WR

6.06 66. flooredyas Davis, Vernon SFO TE

6.07 67. Royal Air Force Vilma, Jonathan NYJ LB

6.08 68. Mansons Maulers Heap, Todd BAL TE

69. Carthaginians Jarrett, Dwayne CAR WR

6.10 70. Al Chico Morrison, Kirk OAK LB

6.11 71. Huskies Jackson, Darrell SFO WR

6.12 72. Swedish Meatballs Rivers, Philip SDC QB

Edited by Randall

7.01 73. Swedish Meatballs Pierce, Antonio NYG LB

7.02 74. Huskies Witherspoon, Will STL LB Just missed out on Pierce

7.03 75. Al Chico Shockey, Jeremy NYG TE

7.04 76. Carthaginians Young, Vince TEN QB

7.05 77. Mansons Maulers Peppers, Julius CAR DE

7.06 78. Royal Air Force Dunn, Warrick ATL RB

7.07 79. flooredyas Turner, Michael SDC RB

7.08 80. Trauma Tacklers Branch, Deion SEA WR

7.09 81. KellySmash Clayton, Mark BAL WR

7.10 82. tbimm Jennings, Greg GBP WR

7.11 83. Gopher Vick, Michael ATL QB

7.12 84 Ramones Leinart, Matt ARI QB

Edited by Randall

8.01 85. Ramones Green, Ahman HOU RB

8.02 86. Gopher Cotchery, Jerricho NYJ WR

8.03 87. tbimm Jones, Julius DAL RB

8.04 88. KellySmash Cooley, Chris WAS TE

8.05 89. Trauma Tacklers Hasselbeck, Matt SEA QB

8.06 90. flooredyas Brown, Reggie PHI WR

8.07 91. Royal Air Force Chambers, Chris MIA WR

8.08 92. Mansons Maulers Tatupu, Lofa SEA LB

8.09 93. Carthaginians Jackson, Brandon GBP RB

8.10 94. Al Chico Jones, Kevin DET RB

8.11 95. Huskies Witten, Jason DAL TE

8.12 96. Swedish Meatballs Lewis, Jamal CLE RB

Anyone reading this anymore? If not I'll stop listing it by round.

Edited by Randall

I know taking Winslow and Gonzalez in the first six rounds looks weird on paper, but with 2 PPR for TE, Gonzalez by far outscored any of the WR left on the board at that point in the draft. So, I figure I would slot him in as my Flex and be assured of having a stud TE every week, and most weeks two. :D

I know taking Winslow and Gonzalez in the first six rounds looks weird on paper, but with 2 PPR for TE, Gonzalez by far outscored any of the WR left on the board at that point in the draft. So, I figure I would slot him in as my Flex and be assured of having a stud TE every week, and most weeks two. :D

That's true. Gates and Winslow even outscored Holt. I like TE's a little later, but you are correct sir.

I like Witten this year.

Some interesting rosters so far.

Al only has one WR but 3 top LB'ers,

Doc doesn't have any LB'ers so far,

Kelly has a strong team,

Carthaginians doesn't have any LB'ers yet either.

Well, finally got my first LB. I felt there were adequate enough defensive players to be had later so I waited. Regardless it looks like week 6 byes are gonna kill me,lol. I haven't been paying to much attention to them since it's a mock. I took a few older players as well on offense, Hines Ward, Fred Taylor. Figured they'd produce a couple more years. I've done a lot of pre-drafting. With my busy schedule now I haven't put as much thought and effort in this mock as I would a real draft. Still I think I have a decent team and don't think I'd end up at the bottom come years' end. I really Like KellySmash's team though. Looks like a tough team to beat. I think everyone's done a good job and you can tell they know their fantasy football.

This is and IDP league and Kelly has no defense. While his offense does look good, 3 qb's is a little much this early. But since i'm a IDP newbie, what do i know.

I think jetsman has a very well rounded roster so far and of course i like my team as well.

This is and IDP league and Kelly has no defense. While his offense does look good, 3 qb's is a little much this early. But since i'm a IDP newbie, what do i know.

I think jetsman has a very well rounded roster so far and of course i like my team as well.

You do know you need to field a whole team.

This is my second year and LB'ers are the RB's of the defense(esp MLB'ers), DB's the WR's(esp tackling safeties) and DL the TE's.

In this scoring system LB'ers follow RB's in scoring, so you do need balance.

Al you have some nicee LB'ers. You have some CB'ers(safeties generally get more tackles) and in the Tampa 2 they do get more tackles than in most systems. Barber was good last year.

In fact some of the better CB's don't score well because they aren't thrown at or used in run support.

I feel like my team is OK. I waited maybe a bit too long to get my QB and wound up with 2 QB's who arent gonna get me a ton of points but if I were to play my matchups well should be OK.

RB will be boom or bust for me and will probably cost this team a chance to be a top team.My WR are solid no doubt but still have some work to do on the TE position.

Def I feel like I am putting together a solid well balanced team on that side of the ball.

At this point in the draft I am trying to fill out with BPA while still keeping an eye on positional requirements.

You do know you need to field a whole team.

This is my second year and LB'ers are the RB's of the defense(esp MLB'ers), DB's the WR's(esp tackling safeties) and DL the TE's.

In this scoring system LB'ers follow RB's in scoring, so you do need balance.

Al you have some nicee LB'ers. You have some CB'ers(safeties generally get more tackles) and in the Tampa 2 they do get more tackles than in most systems. Barber was good last year.

In fact some of the better CB's don't score well because they aren't thrown at or used in run support.

I'm in my second year also and I do know the importance of LB's. Also the reason i took the top 2 CB's was they don't normally score as much as safeties but those 2 are usually right at the top and quite a bit higher scoring than the rest of the cb's and on par with the higher scoring safties. The safties are much more bunched together near the top.

Quite a few teams have stayed prety much offense orientated (4 or less IDP players after 15 rounds) which seems like a little too much offense. Especially considering 1 took a 3rd QB already, 1 took a true backup RB(Turner-and not the LT owner) and 1 guy has 6 wr's. Since we start 8 on offense and 8 on defense, having 12-13 offensive players and only 3-4 densive players after 15 rounds doesn't make much sense. But again i'm a newb so what do i know.

Edited by alchico

Well, finally got my first LB. I felt there were adequate enough defensive players to be had later so I waited. Regardless it looks like week 6 byes are gonna kill me,lol. I haven't been paying to much attention to them since it's a mock. I took a few older players as well on offense, Hines Ward, Fred Taylor. Figured they'd produce a couple more years. I've done a lot of pre-drafting. With my busy schedule now I haven't put as much thought and effort in this mock as I would a real draft. Still I think I have a decent team and don't think I'd end up at the bottom come years' end. I really Like KellySmash's team though. Looks like a tough team to beat. I think everyone's done a good job and you can tell they know their fantasy football.

In Bastages I need LB'ers. Won the league last year but Eli was a disaster(drafted Russell and Stanton this year) and McIntosh and Ahmad Brooks as rookies last year.

Saw you took Ahmad. What do you think?

Interesting story on Brooks as MLB.