[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tough question.

Alright, this is a very vague question so forgive me in advance, I have the 1st overall pick in upcoming draft in a keeper league. My keepers are Edgerrine James, Joseph Addai, and Roy Williams.

Who would you target as far as position goes(RB/WR/QB?), and why? Obviously I cant list all of the keepers and free agents, but just wanted to get an idea of what you all would be targetting. League is a standard QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/KR/DF.

Thanks alot guys!

Edited by mr. b00m

I'd probably target a WR as I don't see Williams as a very strong #1 WR and unless there's something weird going on I doubt there's a draftable RB who will start over the RB's you have.

I'd go RB or WR, largely depending on who is there. If a top line WR is there, I probably go that route, otherwise, I'm looking at Peterson or whatever appears to be the top available RB. Your RBs are solid, but neither is top flight, so, RB is still a strong consideration for the pick.

Depending on what is available, looking at trading down is always an option.

Who would you target as far as position goes(RB/WR/QB?), and why? Obviously I cant list all of the keepers and free agents, but just wanted to get an idea of what you all would be targetting.

Obviously you COULD have listed the top players you available - or that you think might be available, if keepers haven't been declared.

But we wouldn't want you to do work so we can answer your question more specifically.