[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Space

Missoula Griz

Go onto MySpace click on videos at the top do a search for thong(or I'm sure other things) check out the videos you find and if you"re OK with yer kid havin access to that then I say go for it......I personally think it's not great for young ones.

I have nieces and nephews on it and My one who happens to be my goddaughter won't accept me as a friend.....I wonder why :D

By the way one video that popped up in the search was a chick booty dancing in just her undies, and if you click on her page she's only 16 :D

Thanks for all the thoughts. I am not saying my decision is correct, but it is calculated.

Any of us, whether we are 9 or 99 can Google any topic and get results. I am just trying to be somewhat proactive on what my son encounters. How is that you might ask? Spend a day on your child's playground, coach his or her sports, or listen to them at the end of the church sermon.

I am not personally worried about attacks from cyber freaks, or human freaks. I just want to give him an avenue to express himself through his friends while having his approval to monitor it.

Do schools really require 11 year olds to have internet access in order to do their school work?

We live in a small town in Montana. Their is not a public library close by. The schools has a very limited library.

They utilize the internet for research purposes for school work. I am sure most 11 year old boys research other things as well. :D

Do schools really require 11 year olds to have internet access in order to do their school work?

As something that has revolutionized the way we obtain data over the last 20 years, I'd sure hope that schools require use of that tool for kids. :D

My daughter's 9 and we used the internet quite a lot for homework this year, and yes-some assignments required it.

As something that has revolutionized the way we obtain data over the last 20 years, I'd sure hope that schools require use of that tool for kids. :D

I concur. If fear of naughty bits keeps kids from learning computers, we're selling them very short.

she sure is 16...her hips were under-developed :D..

I watched it at least twice...:tup:

So, she posts a video like that and then has her pictures set to private.

...... at least, that is what someone told me. :D