[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This Dude Murdered A Friend of a Friend

spain

It is not funny on any level to me. And I certainly hope he meets a fate similar or worse than Dexter, without killing some innocent person along the way...

It's the sheer hopelessness of any attempt to redeem subhumans like the writer that I find funny in a perverse way. There are still people out there that think they can "turn these people's lives around" when any observer can see that it is impossible.

Wow, I didn't know about the new sales tactic of holding a gun on someone to make them buy.

You have obviously never seen Evil Roy Slade. :D

Having grown up in NY, this has nothing to do with the Mason Dixon line. Stupid people with guns know no boundaries.

I'm not talking about what the thug did with his gun, but the reaction from his homies and his race. Pack your bags and move down south for a couple years. You'll find out. I am far from a racist person. Maybe that's what shocked me the most within 6 months of moving down here. It's getting increasingly more difficult to stay that way, but still I maintain my ground.

I find it odd all of his homies talking about him being in heaven... For some reason I have a feeling its hot where he's at.

Sorry for your loss though.

You never know... he may have had a moment of true contrition before his own death. Its hard to say what goes on inside the human heart at any moment, but having just murdered someone in cold blood, you have to admit that it doesn't look good for his eternal abode.

I think it is miguided to make this a racial issue from either side. Thugs and scum come in all colors.

I would bet you would find the same sort of messages, were this some piece-of-sh!te skinhead. If you listen to the convicts, the jails are CHOCK FULL of innocent folks.