[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wow, true idiot

polksalet

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

I'm sorry that it gets under your skin that I observed people have a tendency to vastly overestimate free fall distance.

You called people in this thread liars on two non-consecutive occasions. But clearly, you have no experience with the subject we were discussing. Why you felt the need to take a dump on our posts is a mystery. I assume you have some kind of problem.

You called people in this thread liars on two non-consecutive occasions. But clearly, you have no experience with the subject we were discussing. Why you felt the need to take a dump on our posts is a mystery. I assume you have some kind of problem.

My goodness, what a little 'call-out' drama queen.

If it makes you feel better, besides the numerous cliff jumping I did along the Columbia River and Icicle River as a kid, I participated in a 50 day geology study in Montana/Idaho/Washington. We jumped at multiple locations and multiple distances and used a tape measure after estimating distances and there was a strong trend of substantially overestimating free fall distances.

Feel better now. :D

My goodness, what a little 'call-out' drama queen.

If it makes you feel better, besides the numerous cliff jumping I did along the Columbia River and Icicle River as a kid, I participated in a 50 day geology study in Montana/Idaho/Washington. We jumped at multiple locations and multiple distances and used a tape measure after estimating distances and there was a strong trend of substantially overestimating free fall distances.

Feel better now. :D

Actually, I do. I can tell 30 from 60 feet when I'm standing in front of it, which I guess makes me smarter than you.

Also, I've never been on a 50 day geology study. So, I've got that going for me... which is nice.

Actually, I do. I can tell 30 from 60 feet when I'm standing in front of it, which I guess makes me smarter than you.

Also, I've never been on a 50 day geology study. So, I've got that going for me... which is nice.

The surveyor and the geologist say you are full of crap. Judging 60 feet from a birds eye view at a 90 degree drop isn't as easy as making 60 copies in the office.